Chapter twenty-seven.

Chapter 27

Chapter 27

***

Your naked body was covered under the blanket as Jungkook's warm hands were on your waist. His hand on your waist moved towards your stomach and slowly started to rub it, giving you a relaxing feeling.

You felt the bed moving  which disturbed your sleep. you turned around to face Jungkook and to your surprised he was already awake, you expected him to be asleep. "Why aren't you sleeping?" you questioned pushing your face into his neck, while placing your hand on his chest. 

"I was admiring you love." he kissed your ear, receiving a giggle from you. "it's too early, let's go back to sleep."

he stands up putting his head on the headboard, which makes you even more confused.

His tattooed hand slides behind your back and pulls you up towards him. Now you're laying her head on his chest. "I have to go baby...there's a meeting I need to attend." 

"Do you want me to come with you?" you look at him and he simple shakes his head "you should rest baby...you must be tried after last night," he chuckled, making you blush. 

"I should also make breakfast for us, after all we didn't eat anything last night." he plops his nose with yours and gets out of the bed. 

***

You're sitting on a chair, one hand on your chin, staring at your soon to be husband with a wide smile on your face. You love the way he takes care of you; you love everything about him.

"Breakfast is ready!" he places the plate of food in front of you and sits beside you. Holding his face, you placed a kiss on his lips as a thank you.  

"Umm. It's so good," you say with your mouth full of food. Jungkook smiles and wipes the corner of your lip with his thumb. 

"So how are you feeling? Jungkook questioned "I'm fine just a little sore." he holds your hand which had the ring on and strokes it softly. "I'll be going now call me if you need anything." he places a kiss on your forehead before going. 

Once you hear the front door being closed, you rushed toward the bathroom.  everything you just ate came back out, it wasn't because of Jungkook's food, you are pretty sure it wasn't. Something is wrong with your body and you have no clue what it can be, recently you have been extremely tired and you feel nauseous every minute of the day.  

You were too scared to tell Jungkook about your health because if you did you know he would stay with you instead of going to that meeting.  you washed your face with cold water, and laid on Jungkook's bed. Throwing up every morning is a work out. 

Hearing your phone ringing, you lazily turned and grabbed it from the other side. 

Incoming call:
Amy

"Hey Amy." you whisper as your out of energy to be energetic. 

"Are you okay?" Amy question sounding worried after hearing your voice.

"Yeah...I don't know why but my body is acting really weird." 

"Weird? How?" 

you explained everything to Amy, about how your body has been acting differently.

"Y/N!" You hear Amy screaming
"DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH JUNGKOOK?" 

"That a personal question-" you tried to talk but got cut off by Amy. 

"Just answer the question Y/n."

"Yes. Even though its none of your busines-" 

"OMG...Y/N YOU ARE PREGNANT!" Amy shouts, you nearly drop your phone when she tells you that.

"No way." you mumbled still trying to process what Amy had just told you. 

"you guys did it without protection right?" Amy question but didn't get any responds back. 

"don't worry I'm coming with a pregnancy test... send me your address."

***

"It's going to be fine...trust me." Amy hugged y/n who looked pale.

After the phone call ended Amy arrived with a test and y/n did it. Yet they are both too scared to look at the results. 

"What if I am pregnant and Jungkook doesn't want to be a father?" y/n looked down and bit her lip. 

"Then I'll murder him with my own hands." Amy joked but seeing tears on y/n's face made her regret saying that. "God! I'm joking, you love that guy too much."

"So, are you ready to look?" y/n nodded. 

"What does it say y/n?" Amy was analysing y/n's  body language for answers.

"It says...I'm positive."

***

 Vote <3

Vote <3