Thirty

Kalanie

                          Kalanie

"Mhm, just like that." Amir stared in Kalanies eyes as she rode him. His eyes fluttered shut as he bit his lip and threw his head back.

"Fuck. Yo shit so good." He mumbled. She kissed his lips as he held her waist. She pulled away and small moans escaped her mouth as she reached her climax.

"Fuck." Amir released inside of her. "I love you , amir." She moaned. "I love you too baby." He panted rubbing her ass cheek.

Meanwhile Kayla sat outside. After following the two around the zoo she followed them home. She wasn't there to hurt anyone, she just wanted to know if they were together or not.

It was 9:37 In the morning and Kayla has been sitting there all night. After about another hour She finally worked up the courage to talk to them.

She stepped out of the car and headed towards the door.

Amir had his arms wrapped around Kalanie. "You smell like-" she cut him off. "Dove? Duh , I just got out of the shower." She shrugged.

"I was gon say like another nigga." He chuckled. "Your the only nigga I been around for a while." She Chuckled.

"I know." He removed his arms as the doorbell rang. Kalanie walked to the door.

She opened the door and seen Kayla. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Can I help you?" She asked.

"Is amir here?" She asked. She nodded. "AMIRR." she called. Amir walked towards the door. He scrunched his face up seeing Kayla.

"The hell she doing here?" The tall darkskin asked. "Ion know." She shrugged. "Leave Kayla. You weird as hell. How you even get her address?" He asked.

She was just silent. "I miss you." She frowned. "Daddyyy." He heard.

Kayla's heart dropped. He shut the door on her. "Weird as hell. Y'all staying at my house tonight, cuz ion trust her." He shook his head as he picked up Joy.

"Tomorrows her surgery. We'll be at the hospital anyways." She shrugged. "Oh yeah. But still I want y'all at my house after." He explained.

"Aight." He shrugged as xo ran in. He kissed Khloes cheek as they heard a car speed off.

He shook his head placing his daughter down. "Daddy, I not feel good." She whined.

He picked her up. "Lets go take a nap." He headed upstairs with her. "No." Kalanie heard joy mumbled. She chuckled a little bit.

••••••••

"Come on , why you got a attitude now?" Amir asked kalanie. "I don't have an attitude, but I just don't wanna go..." Her voice trailed off as she looked out of the window.

"Why?" He asked. "I'm sorry amir , but your family's weird." She shook her head. "I know, just ignore em baby." He shrugged.

"Mm." She hummed as they pulled up. "Kalanie." He called. "Hm?" She turned to him. He glanced back at their daughter before looking at her.

"I'm serious. Ignore them. We here for my dad to be honest." He shrugged. "Aight?" He asked looking in her eyes.

"Mhm." She nodded. He kissed her lips before pulling away. She had a awkward look on her face. A "why would you do that?" Look on her face.

He laughed kissing he again. She shook her head as he stepped out of the car. She did as well.

He grabbed Joy who was asleep. "Aww , my baby." Kalanie cooed as they walked to the door. "Our baby , foo. Remember that."

She rolled her eyes. "Amir- shut up." She shook her head. He smacked his lips. "Kalanie, yeen even gotta ask me. Yeah we can get married." He shrugged.

"What?" She laughed knocking on the door. He shook his head. "I want her to wake up." He spoke looking down at his daughter.

"She ain't been sleep that long." She shrugged. "I know, but I want her to talk to me." He mumbled looking at her.

"Aww." Kalanie smiled looking at joy. "Shut yo-" he was cut off by the door opening.

When Alaina seen who it was she just walked away from the door. Amir and kalanie walked inside and amir led them to the living room.

"Where pops at?" Amir asked. "He ain't here." She replied dryly. "Oh, when he getting back?" He asked.

"He's on his way." She responded. "Aight." He shrugged sitting down on the couch next to kalanie.

"Come here , amir."

He stood up and headed to the kitchen where his mama was. "I just don't understand why you choose to be with her."