In to Hogwarts

There was now night time and there was very quiet at the snowy and foggy streets of Hogsmeade whwre there were hanging Undersirable posters of the twins almost everywhere.

The quartet apparated into Hogsmeade and an alarm suddenly went off and they ran away from the street to hide.

"They're here!"

"Search everywhere!"

"Look down by the stables! You two, come with me."

"Any sign?"

The quartet hid quietly behind a large desk while the Death Eaters searched for them under the same roof as them.

They almost found them when the larm went louder at an another place making them running off to help the others to find them.

"Potters!"

*

After clearing the coast they ran off to an alley where they stopped infront of a locked grind.

A door behind them opened. "In here Potters."

They quickly obliged while Hermione and Ron hesitated before following them down to the cellar.

"Did yoy get a look at him? For a second, I thought it was-" Ron asked Hermione.

"I know. Dumbledore."

They looked around a bit in the dark cellar where they saw a painting of a brunette girl on a wall smiling lightly. Then Hermione walked over to a mirror where a piece was gone and she saw Harry.

"Harry. I can see you in this."

He looked in to the mirror and saw Hermione's hair in it. He walked over to the mirror to see if the fiece of mirror fitted to the other broken one just when the old man came in. "You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby."

"Where have you left him?"

"He's dead."

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf."

"Who gave that to you? The mirror."

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

"Dung had no right. it belonged to-"

"Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it, but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't?"

Aberforth put butterbeer and food on a plate which Hermione and Ron gladly accepted. "Do you hear from the others much? From the Order?"

"The Order's finished. You-Know Who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves."

"We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do."

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?"

"We've been hunting Horcruxes." Bree said now slightly tad irritated.

"We think the last one's in the castle. We'll need help getting in."

"That's not a job my brother's given you. It's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favor boy and girl, go home. live a little longer."

"Dumbledore trusted us to do this."

"What makes you think you can trust him? You think you can believe anything my brother told you? In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers?"