𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • T H I R T E E N

"Where the hell were you guys? All of you were irresponsive, megumi your hound suddenly appeared in front of me completely beat up, and- wait, what's wrong with Gumi?"

Apparently it was the most obvious spot to hide a finger, at the utmost furthest point from the entrance and possibly six feet under, with a completely secured lock system.

The funny thing is, there isn't even any building around that area, it's just wires and unused leftover space.

How do I know this?

Well remember the curse from earlier? Well after he thank me, he apparently was thankful enough to even give me information, useful information.

He technically told me the location of the finger, but I just figured Yuuji would be there because for some reason the finger has a weird specific pull to it.

So here we are, approaching Yuuji, with my hands slung around Maki's shoulder looking like I could drop any moment. Which to be honest at the moment, I practically could.

I waved my hand (bracelet currently in use) in front of my face, waving him off trying to assure him that I'm doing just fine.

Not really doing a great job assuring.

He practically almost picked me up, and scanned me up to down, obviously weary of the visible wounds I have at the moment.

"I'm fine." I croaked out, well not very fine but fine enough I suppose.

He however didn't look the tad bit convinced, right now he probably thinks that, as per usual, jumped into battle into my possible death on purpose.

Well I won't say what it was was a deathly battle, but the one I'll be doing now probably would be.

"Did you find the finger?" He slipped his gloved finger into his pocket and pulled a disgusting looking finger out. "Yes, but..."

"You can eat it."

He frowned, shaking his head absent mindedly, not exactly thrilled with the option.

"No. Not here."

I sighed. "Yuuji."

"No Tsugumi, I'm not going to eat it now, not when there's a huge possibility I'd hurt you."

I held his free hand with mine, ignoring the jolt I felt with the slight movement and whispered out.

"We've talked about this, you won't hurt me." Maybe "And even if it turned out badly, there are like what.. four backups here."

"Offended." Nobara shouted, I giggled slightly and focused my attention back on him.

Lastly, I gave him a reassuring smile and a squeeze on his hands.

"Everything will be okay."

He stared at me at what seems like a few hours worth before finally nodding his head in agreement. Clenching the finger in his hand.