[27]

Jungkook directly went to the address he was given.He didn't know exactly how he was feeling at the moment.He was excited to see his handsome boyfriend after five long days and also scared at the same time, knowing he has to deal with an angry Taehyung.

But above all, he was determined to make Taehyung understand everything.He will do anything to make Taehyung forgive him.

Thr sun was about to set when he reached the place.Soon his mouth hang open in awe.It was a not so small house which was surrounded by nature.The place looked beautiful, unreal to be honest.The light emerged from the setting sun was making it look even more beautiful!

It was far from the countryside and the place looked so peaceful to spend time there.Jungkook immediately knew why Taehyung loves this place.

His lover indeed has great choice!

Jungkook entered the house with the key Mrs

Jungkook entered the house with the key Mrs.Kim gave him before he left his home.His doe eyes roamed around everywhere inside the house, taking in the marvelous interiors.He was loving this place already.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was driving to the police station after the talk with Hoseok and Jimin.He would tell them that he is suspising Lee Yujung in Jungkook's missing case.

Yeah he doesn't have any proof but still he didn't want to take any risk while waiting to confirm if it's actually Yujung or not.He won't let his bun suffer for so long.He won't be able to take it!

Taehyung had to stop his car when his phone rang for the n-th time on that day.Taehyung received the phone without even looking at the name on the screen, ready to give the person on the other line a taste for annoying him.

Soon Taehyung's breath hitched and his eyes gradually became teary, when he heard the voice of the other person on the other line, the voice he has wished to hear from the last five long days.

"Hyung......It's me!" The other boy replied to Taehyung's harsh response.

He could already imagine how much stressed his Taehyungie was at that moment.He couldn't help but tear up at the thought of him being the reason behind it.

"K-kookie....." Taehyung's voice automatically cracked when he let it sink in his head that it indeed was his Jungkook.

There was silence for a few seconds before

"Jungkook, baby, where are you?Are y-you okay?Can you tell hyung where you are at the moment?I will come there this instant." Taehyung blabbered with so much relief.

Now that he heard Jungkook's voice, he felt like he could breathe....again......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Will they be fine?" Mr. Kim bit her lips.

Yes, she was the one who decided to send Jungkook to that place but now she was worried for the boy.She feared if he could be able to bear their angry son.