Chapter 13 ╳ venti

" orders for kazuha !? "

He walks up to the table, and takes a hold of his two drinks. He noticed a good friend of his was the one giving him his drinks— not realizing that said person was giving him a warm smile.

" Glad to see you settled down, Kazuha. " the said person looks up. His eyes slightly widen, until going back into a warm gaze. " What brings you to Liyue City, Venti ?" He asked, gaining a hearty giggle. " Oh, I actually moved in with my boyfriend who lives here. He said it would be easier for him to actually see me more often. " His eyes were in a sparkly gaze, which made kazuha smile even more.

" I am glad to hear that, Venti. So you work at the Wishbucks in the studio ? What made you work here ?" He asked, gaining a nervous stare from Venti. " Uhhh, welll~! To be completely honest, my boyfriend got me this job. He knows Mr.Zhongli very well, so he asked him to give me an opening here. " Venti gave Kazuha a smile, but Kazuha could only roll his eyes.

" Don't tell me you are using your boyfriend, Venti. Cause that's not gonna get you any- - "

" No No-! I- I actually didn't want the job at first cause, Mr.Zhongli works here and- we don't have a good contract I guess. But he was so content on me having a job — so he kinda forced me to have it. But I am forever grateful he did that for me.. " Venti's voice got softer, and a bit more flattered. Kazuha could tell, considering Kazuha has a way of understanding tone.

" Well, glad to know everything is working out for you, Venti. I must be going though. I have someone waiting for me. " Kazuha was bout to turn around, until a strong grip landed on his shoulder.

" Ohhh- sweet, sweet, Kazuha.. mind telling me some tea ? Hm ?" Venti had a devilish smile plastered on his face, making kazuha roll his eyes at the thought of it. " As if, have a good day Venti. "

He walked away just like that, making his way towards Scaramouche, who was standing by the exit. Venti only watched from afar, as his face wore a shocked expression.

" Hold up ?! " He whispered to himself. " The balladeer !? " venti held his breath, until letting out a loud sigh— gaining Kazuha's attention. Venti wore a smile, leaving a thumbs up to him. Kazuha got the message, reading Venti like a book. His face had a tiny tint of pink on it, until getting rid of it. " Let's go Balladeer. " he states, and the said person lets out a grunt. " Since when can you tell me what to do - - "

Kazuha only then took both them out, and sat them a table not to far from the stair well back to the studio room. " Since we made our small deal. Thought you'd remember, balladeer. Shame really. " Kazuha responds, taking out his coffee. He hands balladeer his drink, as the said person nods his head as a 'thank you'.

" I didn't forget, just- never mind. Anyways, what set are we going to be working on for the rest of the day ?" The balladeer asked, as kazuha takes his phone out. " hmm, it says here we will be working on set number 12. So pretty much the beginning. " replied Kazuha, as Scaramouche nods as a response. " Of course, the set I am in.. " he says, almost sounding like he was complaining. " Well obviously, you are the main role, balladeer. Wouldn't want our little show to not have his moments to shine?" Kazuha wore a small grin, as Scaramouche shakes his head. " You're hilarious, author— should entertain me more often.." gaining Kazuha's main attention again, as the said man nearly spat out his coffee.

Kazuha looks at the balladeer- as now he was the one wearing the grin.

" ha.. of course you want your 'entertainment'.." kazuha looks back at his phone, looking through the schedule times and the time right at that moment. They had exactly 30 minutes left of their break. As he was bout to say something, Scaramouche says something first.

" I know our relationship is strictly professional.. ish.. but I have a favor to ask, author. " kazuha looks up, wearing a smile. " Oh? The balladeer has a favor for me ? " He responds, signaling him to ask his favor. " Yes, I do. My sister is in town— and she is wanting to come visit my place. I am not in the mood for her to stay with me or for her to see me at my place.. so I lied to her. " Kazuha's brows bent to an arc, as he listens to the male's story.

" So I told her, I wasn't gonna be home all week.. and.. " balladeer looks up at kazuha, as his face was pleading in some way.

" Could I stay with you at your place ?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▍
I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR BEING AWAY :(
I don't know when I will be back, but this is
my apology for being gone for so long...

Also— you guys are hilarious. I love your
comments— they make my day :)