Help

RYUJIN

Out of all the people i know, i didn't expect that Yeji would be one of them who'll gonna confess to me.

When she sings in front of us, i already feel that she's singing for me and just like i expected, after she sings, she let me followed her and she confessed to me in our room. She made me realize that when i'm helping her, she's enjoying it because she likes me.

I think i have affection towards her that's why when i told her,

"Yeji, I have a Girlfriend."

It feels like i wanted to hug her and told her that i don't want her to cry just because of that but she left the room instantly and i'm just standing all the time and i can't move my body.

Should I chased her?

Someone suddenly opened the door and it was Lisa, she gets all of Yeji's things, "Where are you bringing that?" I asked. "It's better to give her space, she needs it." She said.

"How long do you know?" I asked.

"When you noticed that we're close to each other, i already know that time that she likes you. I always caught her staring at you and she's smiling while she's doing that." She said those words like she's mad at me.

"Lisa? Comfort her for me. Than—" I'm not done talking yet, "I already know that and you don't need to tell me what to do, just help yourself. Good Night." She left and it's bothering me.

I ended up calling Noze,

"Babe? I wanna go home now, i missed you so bad"

"Why? Did something happen? You sounds so down."

"Nothing, i'm just sad because i haven't seen you for days."

"Do you want me to fly there? I can easily go there for you and get you. Don't be sad and stop sounding so down."

Irene suddenly came,

"Babe? I need to go now, good night."

She sits on my bed and she lie down, "You have a Girlfriend" She said. I nodded at her and i also lie down next to her and we're both staring at the ceiling,

"If you don't like Yeji more than Friends, you need to put barriers between you two, if you keep on treating her like the way you're treating her when she's still not confessing, she might take it in a wrong way. Because even me, i'm gonna feel the same."

I know that, it's just it became normal to me, we're like that everywhere we go.

"You have Girlfriend, right?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Which of them is the one you like the most? Your Girlfriend? Or Yeji? If it's your Girlfriend then asked yourself on why are you treating Yeji like that. I know that there must something going on between you two but it's you, you're the one who knows yourself that you have a Girlfriend so you better stop your thing between Yeji, end it sooner so there will be less pain."

I have this thought that i wanted to blame Yeji because she's the one who started this but i realized, i'm the one who put fuel on fire. What if i just left after i helped her? Or what if i just went back to my bed after i helped her? Will that draw the line between us?

I'm sure she's gonna distance herself away from me.

"I'm gonna go back to my room now, i just talked to you because Lisa and Seulgi can't, i hope you will also understand them, they just know that if there's someone who needs help right now, it was Yeji, but atleast they never forget you because you know that i don't like talking to people and yet i'm here in front of you. They put themselves in Yeji's shoes that's why they are scared that if they talked to you they might take your side in a wrong way."