Crazy in love

Taehyung POV:
I woke up in a haze I felt a arm hand on my stomach and I was nuzzled into my pillow? Wait...why was my pillow breathing.

I looked up and saw the one sight I'd never thought I'd see. Yoongi hyung was holding me and was nuzzling my face into his neck.

His scent was intoxicating and I wanted to scent him. I stopped myself and stayed still. I closed my eyes trying to recall last night.

~ Flashback ~

Authors POV:
Yoongi shook Tae aggressively and woke him up. "WAKE UP TAE!" Once Taehyung did wake up he hugged Yoongi tightly.

The room was dark so he didn't know who he hugged. He just held held on to Yoongi tightly and cried.

Yoongi rocked him side to side and seriously tried to calm him down.

Once his sobs were over Taehyung tried to pull away which Yoongi didn't want to. He turned on the bedside lamp and was shocked to see a red eyed Yoongi in his scrubs hugging him.

"Hyung?" Yoongi looked up at Tae and said "Why? Why didn't you tell me THIS is how you feel? That you still get the nightmares?"

Taehyung looked away and didn't say anything. Yoongi gently made Tae face him and said "forgive me Taehyung I'm so sorry, I scared you for life. I'm your alpha and I hurt you so much. You don't deserve it, you never did. I deserve to be punished, to be hurt to not be around you. I don't deserve happiness I don't deserve you or joon. I'm so sorry please forgive me Taehyung".

Then Yoongi let those ongoing tears fall and he sobbed. Then he pulled Taehyung into his arms and hugged him tightly.

The pair of them cried and as Taehyung began to calm down he gently pulled away and smiled seeing how upset Yoongi was. How he truly was sorry.

"It's okay hyung, it was just a nightmare. It's happened after so long. I'll be fine. You just got back from work so you go and sleep too. I'm okay now. Thank you for helping me wake up".

Yoongi was gobsmacked with the way Taehyung handled the situation.

He shook his head indicating a no and whispered "I'm staying with you, you're alone and what if you get the nightmares again? I can't have that, do you get it baby? I can't have you hurting. I'm going to stay with you. This time your alphas going to protect you."

~ End of flashback ~

Taehyung POV:
I smiled as I recalled last night, hyung was scared...he was very scared and once he saw me like that he broke down.

I nuzzled closer into him not knowing when I'll get this opportunity again. I was still skeptical whether this will break our barrier or not.

One thing was for sure though, we got closer and we were going to get even closer.

I started to get sleepy again since it was still pretty early in the morning. I closed my eyes as sleep began to engulf me again.

Hyung and I were sleeping soundly again and that's what I wanted and needed. I was content with hyung.

I slowly fell asleep with a smile on my face if anyone saw me they'd definitely think I was crazy....crazy in love.

Namjoon POV:
I woke up alone and I missed the warmth that radiated from Taehyung and Yoongi hyung every morning. I also missed hugging and holding them tightly every day.