Chapter 35~ Heaven

Not edited- wassuppppp

So I was eating some amazing paneer pakoras for who know what those are.

Moving on, I have three tests all this week all on the same day for my AP classes so wish me luck-🧍‍♀️🚙

I was going to say something else here too but I totally forgot so yeah 😭

Also make sure to vote n comment. When this gets 2k+ comments and 982 votes I'll write the next one

 When this gets 2k+ comments and 982 votes I'll write the next one

Abby Madden

Okay, if the wedding itself is on Sunday-which is only four days away then I need to hurry the fuck up.

Seb is with Ares right now trying to find a place for their honeymoon and I'm here with Athena and Mason trying to get everything sorted out.

Akira is with Ivy showering her with whatever she was craving. I think it was ice cream with gummy bears on top?

"Okay, catering is done" Mason sighs, putting the phone down, I nod and look at Athena who's gone from cursing someone out to checking out her nails.

Shit we need to get our nails done too...

The jet that takes them right from their wedding reception to the honey moon is Seb's because someone apparently chose to bomb Dominico's. That man needs to stop pissing other mafias off before he gets killed. And since everyone knows him and Ares are brothers, his two jets also went kaboom.

I put that on my list quickly before Athena nods, "security is also taken care of" she lays down on the couch in my room.

I checked that off the list too, now all that we have to do is make sure Ivy and Ares know how to somewhat dance so I've planned a last minute dance practice with Natalia for tonight, she thankfully took a day off her vacation for us.

Okay, this is going fine so far.

"Athena put the knife away" I snap when I see her throwing and catching a knife in her hands, she looks at me with an unimpressed look before holding her knife up "it's a dagger Madden, get it right"

I narrow my eyes at her, she ignores me but still puts the dagger away.

Mason and Athena start talking about their outfits and what shoes and jewellery should go well with them, I jump a bit when my phone buzzes against my ass.

I pull it out of my pocket and my eyebrows furrow when I see a text from no one other than Seb telling me to come to his room when I'm done with whatever I'm doing here.

I send him a simple 'why' before going to tuck my phone away but I sigh when my phone buzzes again.
(Amant means lover)

Amant: booty call