Eri's Safety

The chase was on.

After seeing the number of enemies running his way, his chances of survival with a girl on his back he needed to protect was slim. The man's legs sprinted quick as his pace was slow to stop.

Yet with a pace so fast, the yakuza members weren't stopping either, keeping at his speed while a handful of them were catching up.

God dammit...

"Air Wave!"

Fwoosh!

With a swift kick, a mighty gust of wind pushed everyone back. It knocks them to the ground stunned as Y/n lands down onto his feet and continued running with the girl on his back.

His goal was far, he knew that he was still stuck at the bottom level since everyone blocked his way. He needed a second option, another route up so the heroes could help him and take the girl to safety.

Well, that is until he wandered into a place he has not been to before.

A room so large and so high, he stops in the middle of the room as he puts Eri down and starts catching his breath.

Cough! Cough! Cough!

His sickness was still nigh, his throat starts to buzz as he takes his mask off and grabbed for air as desperate as he is.

"A-Are you okay?" He glances up to find Eri, a look of concern as she waved her off. "I'm fine... Just need to catch-"

Cough! Cough! Cough!

He starts to cough once more until he finds blood coming out from his mouth. All of that coughing and the sickness was getting to him now as his hand was mixed with saliva and blood. He grite his teeth angrily before wiping it on his suit and scooping the girl into his arms.

"Alright... Let's go before we're-"

Thwack! Thud!

Y/n was hit from the back, sliding on the ground with the girl still in his arms as he kicked himself back onto his feet and see part of the wall that sprouted from it's place.

"If only you didn't grab her a second earlier, you would've been dead, Quad-Father..."

"Dammit... He's here..."

Irinaka was here again, he was somewhere in the walls but he knew that his intentions were on both Y/n and Eri. "I'm not letting you get her!" Y/n shouts at the man while keeping his eyes peeled.

The room was silent, the pair in the room was on their toes. Mostly from Y/n as Eri had buried her head into the boy's chest and trying to cover her ears.

The man continued to observe the area. Why was the scene so quiet all of a sudden.

Y/n wanted to let his guard down and rest but Irinaka's quirk was too good for him to be seen in plain sight. For a second, he scoots towards the exit and-

Fwoosh! Kick!

He hears another beam aiming to him and kicks it with ease. Rubble and debris exploded as Y/n was now more prepared than ever, he listens carefully as he anticipates another beam.

Kick! Kick! Fwoosh!

It was a cat and mouse game, the hero was dodging and destroying attacks around the room as he was bouncing around the room with lightning speed.

This was his only option for now. With a girl still in his arms while trying to fight off the villain in the room. "Come on... I need to fight him..."

"Quad-Father!" Y/n takes a quick peek at the door and find a pair of familiar figures.

"Nighteye! Deku!" He smiles under his mask, especially at Deku. "Catch!"

Fwoosh!

Y/n throws the girl towards their direction, Deku figures out his plan as he activated his quirk and catches the girl in midair. He lands on the ground, Y/n smiles that the Olán went perfectly-

Fwoosh! Thud!

"Gah!" The man was pushed into the wall and was trapped. Deku's eyes widens at he finds Irinaka emerging from the room and landing on the ground.

His eyes glared into Deku's as he starts to walk to the two's direction. The green haired boy sprints for the exit only to be blocked off by Irinaka's quirk.

"I'm not gonna ask you twice... Give me... the girl..."

Deku and Nighteye backed away slowly, their mission was not to give up or let the girl in the yakuza's hands as it tempted Irinaka's patience. "Give me... the girl... NOW!"

Then he attacked the two with his quirk but dodged it at the last minute. At this point, the villain wanted to kill them, "You're really pushing my buttons right-"

Thwack!

He went flying into a wall. Deku and Nighteye found out who it was as the man lands on the ground and stared down at the villain who wasn't completely out yet. He turns his head to the blocked exit and kicked it down with ease.

Deku and Nighteye glanced at each other before knowing what they have to do next, Deku runs out with Nighteye following.

Not before stopping in his path and turning to Y/n who was focused on the villain on the ground. "What are you doing, Quad-Father?!"

"I need to keep him down..."

"What?"

Nighteye finds Irinaka getting up to his feet, wobbly as the older man knew what the young hero was talking about. "If he's still standing, he'll be just as much as a threat as Chisaki..." he turns to the tall hero with a angered look on his face.

"So go... I'll try to knock him out... or keep him here as long as possible... You just worry about the girl's safety..."

Nighteye was stunned at the boy's logic.

Despite him risking his life with someone's general that has no problem killing anyone, he knew Irinaka was just as powerful as the Quad-Father right now. Nighteye made a decision and left Y/n to himself.

Now it was just Y/n and Irinaka, the villain in the room slowly stands up all wobbly as he darts a death glare at the hero wearing a c/c jumpsuit and silver gauntlets.

"You... bastard..." was the last thing he said before he merged himself into the ground and created a tower coated in concrete.

Y/n clenched his fists, running at the villain as he dodges all of his attack beams before he felt himself flying at the man at full speed. He winds his leg back, ready to perform a devastating wheel kick as Irinaka created one more beam, hoping to subdue Y/n with this final attack.

"AAAAAAAHHH-"

"HAWAIIIII-"

BOOM!