Chapter Sixty

Uzui's wives had gone over two Mono's estate that morning. They loved being around Mono and spending time with her and her neices. Suma was bawling her eyes out because Kiri and Mayu wouldn't be staying for very long. They adored the little girls and enjoyed playing with them.

"Waaah!!" Suma bawled. "Do they have to go?!" The teen cried. Makio smacked Suma. "Of course they have to, idiot!" Suma cried out to her co-wife.

"Kyaa! Why did you hit me Makio-sama! Hinatsuru-sama! Maiko-sama hit me! Did you see?!" Suma cried out to Hinatsuru.

"Makio-sama please don't hit. Suma-sama there's no need to cry." Hinatsuru attempted to calmed the girls down. The three wives went back and forth. Mono had a small smile watching the young women. The white haired teen had thought of a suggestion for Suma seems how she liked Mono's neices.

"If you'd like you guys can come with me to take them back to their house." Suma rushed to the young white haired teen. And engulfed her in a tight embrace making it impossible to breathe. "Thank you so much Mono-sama!" The girl cried with tears of pure happiness. Makio and Hinatsuru rushed to pull their co-wife off the young teen.

"You're choking her!!" The two young women cried.

Mono's two neices had packed up everything they had with them. Well Mayu packed for Kiri since she was too young. Enmu had grabbed the two bags while Mayu carried Kiri.

"Do you have everything, Mayu-chan?" Enmu asked the small black haired girl.

"Yes, Ojisan." Mayu said.

Enmu paused for a second and started at the small girl walking down the stairs. "Ojisan...?" I smile spread acrossed his face and tears stinged his eyes.

The male skipped down that hallway and tip-toed down the stairs

The male skipped down that hallway and tip-toed down the stairs. A blush spread wide across his face. The three reached the young women.

"You seem to be in a good mood, Enmu-san." The male waved his pale hand to Mono. "It's nothing, Mono-sama!" The male gleamed. Mono rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.
"Ready to go?" Mono looked at the girls. Suma bounced on her heels and squealed excitedly. "I am! I am, Mono-sama!" Suma waved her hands around.

Hinatsuru and Makio stared at each other. The two had a small smile on their face. It was like those two were reading each other's minds.

'She's got a small crush.' The two thought with a smile on their face.

It was adorable seeing how Suma was acting around Mono. The girls walked out with Suma carrying Kiri in her arms and Makio giving Mayu a piggy-back ride. Hinatsuru and Mono carried the girl's bags. Everyone in the estate waved the girls off. Watching them move past the trees telling them to return safely.

"Mono-sama! Mono-sama!" Suma cried getting the girl's attention. Mono's spinel pink eyes started into Suma's beautiful ocean blue ones. Suma blushed at the eye contact. Makio and Hinatsuru only  giggled at how adorable the interaction was.

"So what's it like being half demon half human?" Makio smacked Suma in the back of the head "Stupid! You don't ask her that!" Suma started bawling because of the hit and how she felt bad for being inconsiderate.

"It's okay, I don't mind answering." The girls looked over at Mono. "In other words it's kind of like being an overpowered human. I can't die from bleeding, or disease. But I think I can die from old age. I've aged just fine over the years." Mono explained.

"How long has it been since you were like this?" Hinatsuru asked in a gentle tone.

"Since I was four. Maybe a little younger than four." Mono said. The girls gasp in shock. Suma started crying.

"I had no idea you were so young when it happened." Hinatsuru said.

"After all these years I'm still learning new powers and still collecting." Mono said.

"Collecting?" Makio questioned.

"I can collect demon blood and if injected correctly I can gain those powers while still being a little bit human. I did that with Nezuko-san and I now have her powers."

They continued on talking while Mono shared minor detail about her life. Her sisters her family and what they did. The girls reached the train station and quickly got on the train. Suma sat next to Mono, and Makio and Hinatsuru sat together. Mayu sat on Hinatsuru's lap and Kiri sat on Suma's lap. Suma was playing with the young infant. Messing with her fingers playing with her toes. The two giggled, it was a cute scene to watch.

The train came to a stop and the four older girls grabbed their stuff and walked of the train with the other passengers. The girls got off the train and made there way into the city. Mayu ran ahead and up to the house the others followed behind. Mono knocked on the door, the door swung open and they were greated with Mono's sister and her husband.
Mono handed Kiri over to her sister and Mayu hugged her mom. "You're late." Nomi said staring Mono down. "I apologize for being late Nomi-nee."

"I didn't expect much of you anyway, Taboo-san." Nomi said rolling her eyes at Mono. Uzui's wives glared at Mono's older sister. "She's so rude to her." Makio said. Mayu went on about how amazing and strong her aunt was, and how she defeated monsters and nade friends with them. The husband took his daughters in the house. Nomi watched them. "After all these years you're still unreliable and dangerous. I'm disappointed in you, Taboo-san. I thought you'd be better. I was clearly mistaken." Nomi turned around and slammed the door on Mono's face.

Makio growled at the door and started shouting. "How dare you treat Mono-sama like that you cold, heartless hussy!!"

"Yeah!!" Suma cried out, knocking on the door. Hinatsuru grabbed the two girls and covered their mouths with her hands.

"Come on girls, let's go home. Uzui-san will be worried if you're not back before dark." Mono said facing away from them. It may not seem like it but Mono was hurt by her sister's words. The girls watched Mono pass by. They soon followed her home.

*********************** Taisho Secrets *************************

Makio: "Ugh! I hate Nomi-san so much!"

Suma: "Yeah! She's so mean to Mono-sama!"

Hinatsuru: "I don't like her either."

Hinatsuru: "Time for a Taisho secret. Suma-sama definitely has a crush on Mono-sama. It's rather adorable."