01: end

DEATH ENDING.

you've rented out a trashy house for yourself, but your living environment is the least important thing at this point. just as you had asked her, your doctor gave you a stronger dose of medicine.

the pill bottle is sitting in the cabinet, you haven't touched it since you got it. which was a week ago.

"you really do have no one now." sitting on the couch, two people sit on either side of you. your brother sits to your right, and you haven't even looked over to see who is sitting on your left side, but you can tell it is a male.

"i'm dead because of you." the other person told you that hours earlier when they first appeared in your room. finally giving in, you glance to see draken sitting there, hands in his pockets.

standing up, you walk to your bathroom, and when you open the cabinet, both of them are already staring at you from in the bathroom. you screw the pill bottle open and pop one into your mouth, they don't go away.

"you always said you would get your revenge on toman. what happened to that? oh right, you were too weak and stupid to actually do that!" draken exclaims, and their laughs drown out the moment you pop another pill into your mouth. luckily this dose is strong enough to make them actually go away.

you could leave your life like this.

you could start over. but you don't want to start over.

looking at yourself in the mirror, you realize how sickly you look. your eyes look bloodshot and puffy, they might be swollen too. your lips are all cut and bruised from the amount of times you've chewed on them during anxious situations. the last thing is the way your body never stops shaking anymore.

every little interaction with a human being who isn't your doctor scares you, and going outside overwhelms you.

"i'm so tired..." you've pushed many thoughts from your mind in the past few weeks since your release, especially the ones of them.

you found out about their gang, and just what it has evolved into. bonten. part of you is glad you're not involved with them just because of that, but you can't help but think it is kind of cool at the same time.

laughing softly, you grab your phone and some earbuds before walking to your front door. with a trembling hand, you force yourself to open and step out into the real world, away from the safety of your home.

it's late at night so, thankfully, there aren't many people walking about. you put your earbuds into your ears and start your music, walking away from your house, after locking the door. you don't pass by many people, until a man runs past you.

but he's bleeding.

suddenly, he falls to the ground beside you, blood pooling around. you look at with tired eyes before turning your music up more and walking away. not your problem.

but as you walk away, you walk by an alleyway. you don't walk into it, but you can see what is happening in full view. immediately, you're speed walking out of there. you didn't see who it was, you only saw his tattoo. thankfully, he didn't see you.

your earbuds are ripped from your ears. "we meet again." turning around, you come face to face with who you recently saw in the alleyway.

"you use guns now?" you question, stuffing your phone and earbuds into your pocket. gritting his teeth, he pushes you up against the nearest, gun pointed to your stomach.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED? DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING SHOOT YOU?!" he yells at you, pushing the gun into your flesh, finger away from the trigger.

"fine, shoot me. or are you too scared?" you tease, nearly laughing when his finger is placed on the trigger. he doesn't say anything but you can hear his ragged breath, but you couldn't care less right.

"do you want to fucking die?!" your hand reaches down to his, placing your index finger over his on the trigger.

"i wanted to die by my own hands so i wouldn't burden you all, but i'd rather get it over with already. see you in hell, ran." with a final peck on his cheek, you push the trigger down, taking a sharp inhale of breath when the bullet lodges into your abdomen.

just so he can't save you if he tried, you rip the gun from his hand and make sure another bullet is loaded into the gun before pointing at your temple.

"y/n! stop it!" he tries to reach for the gun, but your finger is already on the trigger.

"ran, please leave. leave and pretend this never happened, pretend you still hate me, it's better that way." he stops his hand from grabbing the gun, just as another gunshot rings through the sleeping neighborhood.

your body slumps to the ground in front of him, the gun falling from your grasp and onto the concrete. ran doesn't move until his partner appears around the corner. he was just doing some work for his boss, he didn't want this to happen.

"what's wrong, brother?" rindou walks up to his brother, not noticing the gory mess before him until he follows his brother's eyes to your corpse.

"y/n..?"

"don't think about it too much. she hates us, we hate her, end of story. she did this to herself so it doesn't concern us." ran says calmly, leaving his discarded gun by your body. so that when it is found, it will be labaled as a suicide – since that's how you planned on going out in the beginning.

"shouldn't we tell everyone?" rindou questions, unable to take his eyes off of your bloodied figure.

"this will probably be on the news soon, since there are bodies around here as well, t-they'll find out soon..." with his brothers break in character, rindou is finally able to look away, to see tears running down rans cheeks, "what the fuck... why am i crying?"

rindou puts a hand on his brothers shoulder and leads him out of the neighborhood, head hanging low while ran collects himself so he is presentable for their later meeting with mikey.

FEW YEARS LATER.

a short, unhealthy looking man walks into a graveyard with his brother by his side. the two of them pass many other graves as they go to their family grave, but the older sees a last name that is all too familiar to him.

"...kisaki..tetta..y/n..." the purple-eyed man stops in front of your grave, which catches the attention of his younger brother.

"y/n is dead before any of us?" he questions himself, face falling. after your overdose and sudden behavior change, you disappeared from their life completely, but they never forgot. you left a lasting impression on all of them.

"cause of death... suicide." someone wrote that on the grave, who knows who did it though.

both of them stare at the grave, looking at your name, then your lifespan, then the little inscription on your headstone. both of them have to tear their eyes away after reading it.

'she was a woman who died regretting every decision she ever made.'

UNEDITED.

a/n: death ending finished! happy ending coming up next <3