The Two French Beauties From The House of Capet

Lord Charles Valois and Lord Robert Bourbon were both descendants of King Louis IX of France and Margaret of Providence who had many children,  Lord Charles Valois was a descendant from his son, King Phillip III and Lord Robert Bourbon was a direc...

Lord Charles Valois and Lord Robert Bourbon were both descendants of King Louis IX of France and Margaret of Providence who had many children, Lord Charles Valois was a descendant from his son, King Phillip III and Lord Robert Bourbon was a direct descendant of Prince Robert, Count of Clermont who married Lady Beatrice, daughter of Lord John of Burgundy and his wife, Agnes of Dampierre, Lady of The Bourbon territories.

Lord Charles Valois marries Lady Elizabeth Mortimer and they have Lady Marie Antoinette Valois and Lord Robert Bourbon marries Lady Isabella Valois and they have Lady Bonnie Isabella Bourbon, both were born in 2170

Both are direct descendants of King Louis IX of France and they were both two remarkable beauties from France.

They were both five years younger than Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Philip John Carey along with Lord Richard Devereux and Lord Daniel Edward Collins.

Both young ladies could turn heads, one was fair-headed and one was brunette hair, but both were French and their father's were very over protective, but at the same time Lord William Seymour had a son, Lord John Seymour and Lord William Seymour was the Duke of Somerset Territory a smaller territory between Suffolk and Bedford Territory.

Lord Alexander Stuart with his wife, Lady Arbella had a daughter, Lady Arbella Stuart, in 2170, she was the second daughter of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Anabella Drummond.

Lord Edmund Beaufort and Lady Margaret had a son, Lord Charles Beaufort, in 2170 and Lord Maximilian Habsburg and his wife, Lady Mary had a son, Lord Phillip Joseph Habsburg in 2170.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret have a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann in 2170, and Lord John Carey and his wife, Lady Anne have a daughter, Lady Philippa Ann Carey, and Lord William Devereux and his wife, Lady Dorothy have a daughter, Lady Penelope Devereux.

It is Lady Marie Antoinette Valois and Lady Bonnie Isabella Bourbon who have their eyes on Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Philip John Carey.

Lord Frederick William Howard has his eye on Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and she is the one that he wants to marry but Lord Edmund doesn't agree with prearranged marriages.

Lord Philip William Carey has his eyes on Lady Elizabeth Drummond and neither Lady Marie Antoinette nor Lady Bonnie Isabella Valois can understand why neither Lord Frederick William or Lord Philip John Carey notice them.

When Lord Charles Valois and Lord Robert Bourbon approach Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey and ask them " Our daughters want to know why your sons haven't noticed them?"

Lord Patrick William tells them " Now, gentlemen. Our sons are given the right to choose their own brides. I am sorry if they don't notice your daughters."

Lord Frederick William and with Lord Philip John Carey walk in together and they look at their father's and ask " May I ask what this is about father?"

"These gentlemen are telling us that neither of you are interested in their daughters?" Lord Patrick tells his son.

"Gosh, dad. I have my eyes set on Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and Lord Philip has his eyes on Lady Elizabeth Drummond." Lord Frederick Willlam explains.

"I think these gentlemen have very pretty daughters. I am going to marry Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort. Lord Frederick William states, "but she is playing hard to get and she just walks away from me."

"Stop your damn whining my son. "Lord Patrick William tells his son.

"I have no problems with Lady Elizabeth Drummond, dad. I have asked her to marry me and she has agreed to marry me." Lord Philip exclaims.

"Lord John Drummond has given us his blessing, father." Lord Philip states.

"Lady Elizabeth was born in 2166 and we are only one year apart in age." Lord Philip explains

Lord Frederick William looks at his dad " Please dad. Use your influence on Lord Edmund Beaufort for me so I can marry Lady Jeanette Virginia." Lord Frederick William asks.

"Lord Edmund is the Duke of Beaufort, my son. He won't make his daughter marry a man that she doesn't love." Lord Patrick William states. "I guess you just have to keep asking her."

"Why don't you consider Lady Marie Antoinette Lady Bonnie Isabella as they are both worthy to marry within our house?." Lord Patrick William explains.

"Let me explain this once, I don't have a taste for the French ladies, and I have my eyes set on Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort." Lord Frederick William tells his father.

Both Lord Charles Valois and Lord Robert Bourbon are insulted by what Lord Frederick William states and he tells them "Don't take it personally. I am English and I know that I have French blood in me through Queen Isabella of Angouleme and Queen Margaret of France, but I am a Loyal Englishman and I won't betray my ancestors."

"Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort is a direct descendant of Lord John Beaufort 1st Earl of Somerset and his wife, Margaret Holland and their son, Lord Edmund Beaufort , 2nd Duke of Somerset and his wife, Lady Eleanor Beauchamp and their son, Lord Henry Beaufort and his mistress, Lady Joan Hill." Lord Frederick William explains.

Lord Patrick William tells Lord Charles Valois and Lord Robert Bourbon that there is little he can do when his son's heart is set on Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.