↳ Eighteen

⌕ 𝟭𝟴. 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗧

 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗧

❝You're my kryptonite

You keep making me weak

Yeah, frozen, and can't breathe❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

EVERYONE COULDN'T FORGET the trump card Boboiboy dropped this morning. They were nearly losing hope at the end of the game when Boboiboy did the unthinkable. Even Gopal and his friends were wondering how Boboiboy just decided to do a backflip 'like a boss' according to the molecular hero's wordings. That play will create history in the sports festival. The good thing was that they were advancing to the semi-finals and the next game will be this afternoon.

It was like time went so fast. Boboiboy smiled sheepishly as a senior from the football club complimented him. The student bade goodbye and Boboiboy didn't stop smiling after they finally left him alone. A heavy sigh escaped his lips, he didn't want it to result like this. The attention of so many people felt overwhelming for him, his cheeks hurt from all the smiling that he did after the game. He didn't want to be rude and tell them to leave since he was too nice for that.

Although he also knew that was his fault for forgetting to control himself while in the middle of the game. The pressure must have gone to him which was the reason he acted weirdly and did a weird stunt in front of many people. He can't even eat in the cafeteria because of the people that will crowd him. Although he is used to receiving this much appreciation and acknowledgement, that doesn't mean he loves it.

People sometimes forget about his privacy that they can't even leave him alone. Currently, Boboiboy was sitting on his assigned seat inside his classroom to avoid the people that kept following him earlier. He was a superhero sure, but he wasn't a celebrity and he didn't want to be treated like one. Gopal, Ying and Yaya entered the classroom while making a beeline right towards Boboiboy. With worried expressions on their faces, they sat near his table.

"Are you okay, Boboiboy?" Yaya asked the elemental hero as she sat on her assigned seat. Boboiboy didn't even open the cover of his lunch and just stared at it in silence which seemed to worry his friends even more. Boboiboy snapped off from trance and raised his head to his concerned friends, taking note of their troubled gazes. "I'm fine, just lost in thought," he sheepishly told them while rubbing the back of his head and giving them an uncertain closed eye smile.

"Fine? Pshh! Yeah right, you've been sitting there for a while," Gopal commented while leaning towards his table, feeling completely unamused by his best friend's excuse. Boboiboy didn't say anything, a deep sigh escaped his mouth and his expression fell. "I'm just upset that I can't go out without getting crowded by people, what I did this morning seems to have taken so much attention. You know I wish I could've done something different and just defeated them one by one," Boboiboy leaned back on his chair.