𖥻 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 %

INCLUDES SOME MATURE CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR READERS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE

[ continuation of chapter twenty six ]

Kangmoo dropped the couple off to Sooho's apartment and left immediately, not wanting to deal with being a third wheel any longer.

Youngro took a look at Sooho's neat apartment. "Why?" Sooho asked the amused Youngro. "It's really neat!" she answered. Sooho kept down the hand bag he was holding and scoffed, "You can ask Oh Gwangtae too, my room was the cleanest of them all. I'm a tidy person." "Wow, surprising for a spy." Youngro said in a sarcastic tone.

"Are you hungry?" Youngro nodded to his question.
"I'll cook for you, what do you want to eat?" he asked her. "Hmm, really? I can't wait to taste your food!" Youngro's heart fluttered at his suggestion. "Kimchi rice?" she asked. "That simple? I thought you'd ask for something more." Sooho said with slight disappointment in his voice. "I'll eat anything you cook." Youngro back hugged the Sooho walking towards he kitchen counter.

They both stayed stayed that was for a while, basically giggling at each other's presence.

Sooho went ahead and turned on the stove to make some kimchi while Youngro, who failed to get his attention while cooking turned on the rice maker.

A loud silence filled the room.

"So, don't we have anything to talk about?"
"We talk to each other everyday, I don't think so."

"But oppa, if you think about it, then you were supposed to have a nephew, right? But I don't see anyone here. Especially Taehee, she doesn't have any child, neither does she seem to care about one." Youngro asked to keep the conversation from dying, but she was quite curious about it too. Just what did they do to that child?

Sooho cleared his throat before answering, "It turns out my 'dad' had lied to me about it to make me come home with the money faster."

"Ah, I thought you lied to me again, but turns out you were the one lied to." Youngro let out a chuckle, not realising how deep it had hurt the person infront of her.

"Why?" Youngro noticed him zoning out. Sooho snapped back and nodded no, which felt suspicious to Youngro.

'Is he hiding something from me again?' she asked herself, disappointed that there were still things he can't tell her. Although the excuse of "not worrying her" was starting to get boring, Youngro trusted Sooho, enough to that he would tell her when he's feeling like it.

"I'll wet the rice." Youngro said and went near the sink, trying to forget the conversation.

She thought of thinking something good, and the best thing that had happened to her was certainly Sooho coming back. It's not easy to change identities in such a short amount of time, it'd take 7 years but he came back in 7 months. Somewhat exaggerated but it still does take years.

A small smiled appeared on her as the memories from the day resurfaced. His soft and sincere voice made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

She hummed the tune 'uriui sarangeun ireoke' while smiling knowingly to herself. "amudo moreugo inneun geot gata" Sooho continues to lyrics to her tune while hugging her from the back.

The two of them feeling giddy and cuddly, Sooho leaned over his to Youngro's shoulder and kissed the bare area, snuggling into her neck for no reason. Youngro felt ticklish and lifted her head a little bit, allowing him more access.

The two of them stayed in that position for a few minutes before Youngro turned off the water tap and turn around to face Sooho.

The two still in the cuddling position, which you could say they were never willing to leave, Youngro takes the chance and asks Sooho. They say communication is the best key for a healthy relationship.

"Why did you seem so anxious?" she asks. He hums in response not getting what she meant to ask.

"Just a while ago, you were zoning out after our conversation on your nephew being non-existent. Why so? Is there something you can't tell me, again?" the last words pierced him once again.

He gave Youngro a soft smile, pulling her face closer and nuzzling her nose against his.

"Youngro-ya, I don't ever want to lie to you again." he closed his eyes as their forehead touched. "I hate the fact that you can't trust me—"

"I trust you, oppa." Youngro cupped Sooho's face and closed her eyes as a tear managed to escape. "I trust you more than anyone else. You don't have to prove it, I believe you. I really do." she eased him with her words.

Sooho opened his eyes and wiped her tear as delicately as ever. "I love you, Eun Youngro." he whispered softly.

Youngro broke from the position and ruffled Sooho's soft hair. She enjoyed playing with them ever since he had came back here. I mean, who would miss on running their hands through his cute bangs.

Youngro let out a little chuckle seeing how cute he looked, sulking as he didn't get and 'I love you too' back.

Youngro pulled Sooho's hair temporarily to his eyes and smiled, "I love you, Superman." Sooho giggled at his cute nickname.

Youngro had caught him staring at her lips. Knowing what's coming next, she just played with his eyebrows, and forehead.

Sooho kissed her, full of passion.

This time gaining full access to her mouth, she wasn't able to keep up with it, and just closed her eyes shut.

He carried her and made her sit on the kitchen counter, more red than ever.

He broke the kiss to let her catch her breath, but didn't move more than an inch away from her lips.

After a minute of intense staring at each other without a word, Sooho leaned back in to kiss her, this time a mere peck, or so she thought.

The peck of his extended to her nose, cheek and jawline, making her body feel hot with every touch. She grabbed his arms as he reached to kiss her neck or bite.

"Sooho..." she mumbled as her arms travelled from his arms to his neck. He didn't realise but he gave her a love mark. A really red one.

He kissed her jawline once again reaching for her lips.

*TING!*

The doorbell rang. "Are you expecting any guests?" Youngro asked while looking at the floor. She couldn't possibly look at him in the eye after their make-out session.

Realising what the two just did, Sooho internally cursed himself.

'It hasn't even been 2 weeks since you came back and you already made a move on innocent Youngro! Screw you, Ri Taesan."

He cleared his throat before nodding no, looking at the opposite direction as that of Youngro, "No, not at the moment."

"Go check then." she got off the kitchen counter and fixed her hair that he was ruffling while kissing her.

"Yeah." he replied and practically ran outside of the kitchen.

[ continues in chapter twenty seven ]