10

Aria screamed out when the whip collided with my back and a tear ran down my cheek but I didn't give them any facial expression

They have been torturing me in front of her for the past three hours if I'm checking correctly.

Blood was dripping from my body and my body was weak but I couldn't allow myself to pass out.

If I pass out from pain I'm not sure what they would do to her.

“Please stop hitting her” Aria cried.

I was whipped again twice at the same spot and I winced.

“Finally we're getting some reaction here” Raven laughed

“Raven he's here,” a man in a suit said after walking in and she gave the whip to the guard standing beside her.

“Wrap everything up and I need two guards at the door” she ordered before walking out. Soon Aria and I were left alone.

She ran towards me but didn't touch my body.

“Hey stop crying,” I whispered

“Are you going to die?” she asked and I looked down at the pool of blood underneath my feet.

“No,” I said before the chains holding me up released me.

I dropped to the ground and she moved my hair from my face.

“Auntie's gonna fall asleep for a bit okay,” I said as I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

“No don't close your eyes please,” she said and I opened my eyes

“My mommy died after she closed her eyes after bleeding so much,” she said and I looked at her hand

“I promise I'm not dying Aria,” I said

“Yes you are” she cried.

“Put your hand on my chest,” I said and she did.

I raised my hand and move her hand to my heart.

“You feel that?”

“Yeah that's your heartbeat,” she said while wiping her tears even though more kept falling.

“Ok then keep checking my heartbeat while I sleep,” I said while closing my eyes.

“As long as you feel the beat I'm not dead okay”

“Okay,” she said and I smiled.

••°•

I opened my eyes and my head was resting in her lap. My body wasn't as weak as before which was good.

“You didn't die,” she said and I looked at the camera it wasn't turning away from us.

“I told you I wouldn’t” I smiled and she managed to return it.