shake my ass on a yacht, in a thong

For reference: Cade Cunningham

Josh Giddy

Josh Giddy

Jalen Green

Jalen Green

Melo

"Oh shit, look over there." Cade nudged my side repeatedly to get my attention.

"Oooweee." I whistled pulling my shades down just a bit so I could see a little bit better. Our attention was directed to a group of four or five girls of all shades of the chocolate spectrum on the beach twerking. "Lemme gone head and work my magic." Jalen rubbed his hands together before walking towards the group of girls.

Before we knew it hot boy was walking back over to the yacht with the same group of girls following closely behind him. "Oh shit, I didn't know he was gonna bring them on the yacht." Josh ran his fingers through his hair nervously.

"You scared of a little chocolate?" I raised one of my eyebrows, watching as he turned a light pink. "Huh? No. Of-of course not."

"How you like black girls but, never been with one?" Cade asked amused. We knew for a fact that he was into black girls because 95% of the girls he followed were black. The other 5 were his family members. Josh was definitely down with the brown and I couldn't blame him black women are beautiful.

"I don't know mate, just never had a chance!" He laughed slightly embarrassed. "But I want to."

"Don't worry." I laughed, "We gone get you right, today."

"Wassup?" Cade nodded and flashed a smile towards the girls as they made their way on the boat. "Hii." They all waved, smiling and shit. They were all bad but the one that caught my eye was in green.

She smiled, and shyly looked down once she caught me admiring her

She smiled, and shyly looked down once she caught me admiring her. "Don't get shy on me." I walked over to her, licking my lips once I was directly in front of her and could truly see her beauty.

"I'm Melo, what's your name?" "Trina." She smiled slightly. "Ooh, so you the baddest bitch?" She laughed catching my reference. "Boy, what you know about Trina?" She tilted her head to the side.

"I know she fine as hell, but don't got nothing on you tho." "Mhmm, you might know what you talking bout."

Josh walked up to the two of us, obviously nervous. "Oh, Trina this my boy Josh." She smiled sweetly waving. "You mind if I steal him real quick?" He rubbed the back of his neck, stuffing one hand in his shorts pocket.

"Of course, I need to check on my girls anyway." She winked at me before walking off.

"You seen anyone you want?" We both turned towards the girls. "The one with the hoops, and her hair in a bun. She's fucking gorgeous."

"Then go talk to her." I laughed, "what you so scared for, you think she bite?"

Josh rolled his eyes, "I don't know I'm just nervous."

I rubbed my chin, how was I gone help this nigga help himself. "Look, this what we gone do." I draped my arm around his shoulder.

"You, finna go take like 10 shots so you stop acting like a bitch. And then I'm gone get Trina to put you on with her. Aight?"

"Yeah, okay." He turned towards the table with the liquor on it. "And make sure it's some Hennessy!" I yelled, before walking over to Trina who was twerking to whatever song was playing.

I watched her mesmerized, and she bit her lip once noticing I was watching her every move. Sticking out her index finger she motioned for me to come over to her.

"Want a dance?" "Hell yeah, but before you do that." I smiled sitting down. "You think you can set shorty with the hoops up with my boy Josh?"

"The white boy?" I nodded my head and she smiled, looking over at Josh who was gripping the hell out of the solo cup.

"I'll be back, just get him to come over."

>

Josh sat down next to me, flipping his hair to the side with his hand. "You feeling good?" "Yup, took 6 shots im good." He nodded his head.

Trina and Josh's love interest walked over to us, making Josh sit up in excitement. "Josh, this is Aamiina."

"I'll take my dance now." I laughed pulling her closer to me between my legs, holding the backs of her thighs. "Whose on Aux?" "Me girl duh." I laughed.

"Well put it on some I can whine on." "Yes, maam."

The song changed to Wine Slow by Gyptian and all the other girls started screaming.

"This is my song!" Aamiina got up and straddled Josh's lap. Trina, Josh, and I's eyes grew wide from her sudden action.

She started to grind to the pace of the music. Josh wasn't sure what to do, so Trina reached over placing his hands on her waist. "Don't be afraid to touch." Trina winked at him. He visibly gulped while watching the woman on top of him, but became more comfortable once she started whispering in his ear.

"That's my boy!" Cade yelled from across the boat.

"I wanna touch." I grabbed Trina's body, placing her down on me. White boy wasn't finna be the only one that got some action.

-
😀 go read my books