Chapter 1- First mission.

It had been a few days since I had "moved" in and I had gotten to know the group pretty well, for a group that was working for the world's worst villain.......they weren't half bad.

Black hat was a bastard, straight and simple, he always loved either making me uncomfortable, scaring the everloving shit out of me or summoning me out of nowhere. His teleportation requires you to have all your bones broken and mended at the same time, IT SUCKS. I also witnessed demencia flirting with him, turns out she has a crush on him (which caused me to punch a hole in a wall when I found out). One time, she left him a bouquet of black flowers and a love letter, he just stepped on them and burned them as she watched, I almost rushed him when I saw her tear up.

Flug was a different story, he may be evil, but he was actually a pretty swell guy. I started my experience by helping him around his lab and we bonded due to the fact that we both liked inventing, I'm just smaller scale stuff next to him. I also helped him by showing him some on my future invetion ideas, it gave him ideas for new devices that black hat was actually impressed with.

Then there was 505, he was a giant blue bear with a flower on his head and pure as holy water.

He was basically the maid/lab assistant, but he lived giving me hugs and was overjoyed when he found out I loved hugs (hey, I'm evil, not a monster)

He was basically the maid/lab assistant, but he lived giving me hugs and was overjoyed when he found out I loved hugs (hey, I'm evil, not a monster). I helped him with the chores every now and then, all while giving him a friend.

As for demencia, well, firstly, suprising everyone, she apologized for tricking me, then we hung out and connected on a really deep level. We both like rock and roll, we love playing pranks (me, only on off days) and we both love video games. She and I really connect, she gave me some fighting lessons, she was a brutal teacher, but she knew how to fight, she even trained me on different scenerios that we may even face. We've bonded so much she's even started calling me her best friend...........💔.

So, after about a week of getting to know everyone, I was woken up one morning in a very unsavory way.

Soul- OH SON OF A BITCH.

I jump up out of my bed and land on my head, I slowly raise my head rubbing it as I look up to see one of black hats shadow demons, a crow.