The gentleman only looked at me (1)

At nine o'clock in the evening, the door of a luxurious villa opened.

Luo Ning tugged at the bow tie of the suit, her cheeks were flushed, a little smoky, and there was a smell of wine in her breath.

"Master, why are you drinking so much today? I'll ask the kitchen to make you some hangover soup." The butler immediately greeted him.

Luo Ning nodded, and when she wanted to eat some dessert, she heard the butler say, "The bodyguard of the person you want has already been delivered, and it's in the guest room." The

butler sighed secretly, the handsome young man was still young, so he was taken by After being tied up like this, I don't know how it will be in the future, but the young master likes it, so it's no use persuading him.

Hearing this, Luo Ning was in no mood to eat. He immediately ran upstairs, pushed open the first door, and saw a slender man lying on the bed sheet, lying on his back, as if he was going down. What kind of medicine, there is also a rope tied up in his hand, his long hair is drooping, and he can't see the face of the other party.

Hearing the movement of the door, the man suddenly raised his head, his face was thin, without the vigor of a young man, and a little pale. The eyes covered by the hair were full of vigilance, and there was clearly visible sinister hatred, like A fierce wolf cub, the next moment will rush up to tear him to pieces, but this fierceness is actually stern, because knowing what to do with Luo Ning, he can only curse: "Get out!"

Luo Ning looked Embarrassed, he approached slowly, with some caution in his movements, even if it was him, he couldn't be calm.

The person on the bed was named Shao Yuanzhou. He had a rough life since he was a child. He should have been the young master of a third-rate wealthy family and lived a life without food and clothing, but Shao Yuanzhou was deliberately sold when he was five years old. After this turning point, he fell from heaven to hell. , not only did not have enough food and clothing, but also worked hard all day, and was scolded and beaten by the adopted family.

The parents of the Shao family were sad for a while. The husband and wife were usually workaholics and had no deep-seated feelings for their son. Instead, because of the loss of Shao Yuanzhou, they began to realize their dereliction of duty. After they could not find Shao Yuanzhou, they were reborn. child.

This child is the protagonist of Shao Xi, who has won the love and attention of everyone since he was born. The parents of the Shao family put all their belated affection on Shao Xi, making Shao Xi pampered and pampered.

When Shao Yuanzhou was exhausted for a meal, Shao Xi was acting like a spoiled child to learn the piano. When Shao Yuanzhou was beaten and scolded, Shao Xi was innocent and ignorant of the world. He was obviously a brother, but his fate was completely different.

Shao Yuanzhou has developed a silent and introverted character, gloomy as if he has no sense of existence at all, life is difficult, he still wants to live, and he was admitted to the same university as Shao Xi. The two have similar faces. When Shao's parents came to visit Shao Xi, I saw Shao Yuanzhou accidentally, and was surprised by Shao Yuanzhou's face.

After some investigation, it was found that Shao Yuanzhou was the lost eldest son, but he had been lost for more than ten years, and the relationship had long since disappeared. Except for blood, Shao Yuanzhou was a stranger to them. Because of that blood connection, the Shao family general Shao Yuanzhou. recognized it back.

Shao Yuanzhou was crushed on the soles of his feet by Shao Xi at school, and when he returned to his real home, he was also an invisible existence. He watched Shao Xi act coquettishly at his parents, and he seemed to be outside.