3

Shao Yuanzhou broke out in cold sweat and took out his mobile phone tremblingly. No matter when, he wanted to live, but his fingers trembled. There were so few people calling for help that no one would care about him.

Ghostly, a gentle face popped out of Shao Yuanzhou's mind. He remembered that he had saved the other party's number before.

Shao Yuanzhou dialed out with difficulty, his face was pale, his eyes were a little slack, his hair was completely dry and wet, and it was wet on his face.

He stared at the screen that lit up, and then pinched it off without waiting for the call.

It's because his mind is not clear, why should he ask the other party for help.

Shao Yuanzhou wanted to stand up and get up, but his arm moved slightly, but he fainted.

The remote woods were quiet for a long time before someone walked in, looked at the person lying on the ground and screamed, and hurriedly sent them to the infirmary.

When Shao Yuanzhou woke up, there was a dull medicinal smell on his nose. He was lying on the bed in the infirmary with all the wounds on his body bandaged.

He twisted, pulled the wound, and groaned.

The school doctor hurried over and said, "Don't move for now. Your left arm is broken and your back is smashed. You should lie down.

" There are some impulsive troubles, and there have been several fights.

"When will your parents come over? This injury has to be taken care of by someone."

Shao Yuanzhou said lightly, "They don't have time to come here, I'll just rest here for a while." The

school doctor would say more, seeing Shao Yuanzhou lowered his eyes, There may be something unspeakable, so I did not continue to persuade.

When Shao Yuanzhou was exhausted and wanted to sleep, a person walked into the quiet infirmary.

His facial features are similar to his, but softer, with delicate skin and noble temperament. At first glance, he looks like a pampered young master. He is wearing an elegant blue shirt, and his quiet and pure appearance is like a gardenia blooming on campus.

Shao Xi smiled slightly, seeing that there was no one in the infirmary for the time being, the smile in his eyes became more obvious.

When Shao Yuanzhou heard the footsteps, he turned his head to look, his expression suddenly became cold, and his dark eyes looked a little gloomy.

Shao Xi didn't realize it, stepped forward and said softly, "Brother, why didn't you call me when you were injured? I'll listen to what others have said."

"How did you provoke Zheng Qin, and why did you fight with others? "

Although Zhengqin doesn't speak well, he shouldn't do it. You beat him into the hospital, and you can't beg for it yourself."

Shao Yuanzhou's expression was cold, "Fei Zhengqin is your dog, what do you mean?" Bite, you don't know why Fei Zhengqin came to trouble me?"

Shao Xi was unhappy, "Brother, don't speak so harshly, you are my eldest brother, and Zhengqin is my friend, you make me very embarrassed "

I know you don't like me, and you are always hostile to me. You have to be full of thorns all over your body to be satisfied with hurting others."

Shao Yuanzhou nodded, "After all, you have never understood human words, I Of course, make it more obvious."

"I'm not in the mood to listen to your nonsense, get out!"

Shao Xi said aggrieved, "Brother, you are too much."