4

Luo Ning took Shao Yuanzhou to the hospital and asked the doctor to change the dressing for Shao Yuanzhou. The loose T-shirt was replaced, revealing the thin back, and the gauze on the shoulder blade was replaced. I was afraid that a large piece of blood had been smashed out.

Luo Ning looked a little unbearable. For such a painful wound, Shao Yuanzhou didn't even snort when he applied the medicine, and he felt even more worried.

Shao Yuanzhou felt a little uncomfortable. Luo Ning's eyes made him feel a little subtle and weird. He was not used to the other's soft eyes, as if he was loved and protected, how could it be possible.

Seeing that it was getting dark, Luo Ning ordered takeout and delivered a meal to help unpack the package. "You can rest in peace during this time. I have already asked for leave from your school."

He said while helping Shao Yuanzhou up. , and wiped Shao Yuanzhou's hands with a wet handkerchief.

Shao Yuanzhou stared at Luo Ning's fair and jade-like fingers, and at first glance, he was pampered. At this time, he was pinching his palm and wiping it carefully. He thought that the other party was proud and proud, and he was so good at taking care of people.

His ears were slightly red, and he silently reached out to take the food, said thank you lightly, and shoved the rice into his mouth.

Hearing Luo Ning secretly said: "I'm sorry, cub, cute."

Shao Yuanzhou made a move, holding the spoon, thinking that Luo Ning came to the school to see him, and even rushed to send him to the hospital, he suddenly A little irritable.

He didn't understand why the other party was wasting time for him, he was clearly just a trivial existence, why did this person spend his time.

He thought for a while, he had nothing, what was the other party's plan.

Luo Ning waited for a while. Seeing that it was getting late, he planned to go home. He said warmly, "If you feel uncomfortable, remember to call a nurse. Don't bear it."

He still has such a big company to deal with, so he must take advantage of When I came to visit Shao Yuanzhou after work, there must be someone to take care of it, so I hired a special nurse first.

The food in the hospital is not nutritious, and the food during the recovery period is also delivered directly.

As soon as Luo Ning left, Shao Yuanzhou's cell phone rang. He opened it, frowned immediately, and hung up with dissatisfaction.

On the other side, Father Shao's face darkened. This bastard dared to hang up his phone. It's really incredible that someone is supporting him.

He just heard that Shao Yuanzhou really hooked up with Luo Ning and wanted to call to test it. Shao Yuanzhou dared not answer his call. He knew that such an unfilial thing was unreliable.

When Shao Yuanzhou first came back, he was eager for affection and never dared to argue with him. He would not even answer the phone. Father Shao was a little surprised, and a little unhappy at being violated.

Shao Xi rolled his eyes, "Daddy, brother, he definitely didn't do it on purpose, he was just injured and wanted to rest in peace."

Father Shao glared at him, "You are really, Mr. Luo is such a good man, You just don't agree, and now you're pushing the person to your eldest brother."

According to the current situation, the eldest son is afraid that he will hate him, and even if he pulls Luo Ning, he may not be able to benefit.

Shao Xi pouted and said indignantly, "Daddy, I have a fiancé, how could I be with Mr. Luo, that's an unreliable scumbag, how long has it been since he was in love, I didn't accept his pursuit. That's right."