8

Shao Yuanzhou didn't say that he wanted to move out, Luo Ning also forgot about it, and Shao Yuanzhou continued to live as he wished.

After studying, the school did not have much to do, and Shao Yuanzhou had more time to study what he wanted to do.

As soon as he entered the school, his completely different temperament and appearance quickly attracted the attention of others.

The forum post bar is full of his photos.

"Fuck, who is this handsome guy?"

"Why haven't I seen it before."

"How can he be ranked as a grass-tie."

"There is nowhere to put these long legs, and the side face is also angular and angular. Yes ."

Yan control people enlarged the photos one after another, trying to pull out Shao Yuanzhou's name and class.

After a while, the answer came up, with an indescribable expression.

"I know this person, and he belongs to our class. I can't believe it's Shao Yuanzhou. Did he go for plastic surgery while he was on vacation?"

"Impossible, there doesn't seem to be a knife on his face.

" I always keep my head down, but I really can't tell that he looks handsome."

Those who didn't know it would not be surprised, and those who knew Shao Yuanzhou were so shocked that their eyes almost fell out. Great, the former Shao Yuanzhou was like an invisible man, with an unpleasant gloom that no one would like to see in the humiliation pile, this would be completely different, the temperament on his body was like that of a young talent, his face are all glowing.

This extremely surprised emotion made them pay more attention to Shao Yuanzhou unconsciously, and the posts were also brushed layer after layer.

"Shao Xi, why has your brother changed so much? It seems that everyone is confident and cheerful."

Shao Xi squeezed the phone tightly, staring at Shao Yuanzhou's superior body, his eyes sank.

Just from Shao Yuanzhou's clothes, it can be seen that Shao Yuanzhou has been doing well recently.

He knew that Shao Yuanzhou was fascinated by Luo Ning, but he never thought that Shao Yuanzhou would be so comfortable.

Shao Xi felt a little uncomfortable. He always thought that Shao Yuanzhou was his stand-in. Now everything Shao Yuanzhou enjoys seems to have robbed him.

He obviously didn't like Luo Ning, but he didn't want to cheap Shao Yuanzhou at all.

As soon as he returned to his home, Shao Xi immediately told his parents the news.

Father Shao slapped the table hard, and said angrily, "I ran away to enjoy myself, but I can't bear to come back to see it."

"I knew for a long time that he is a cold-hearted person.

"

That being said, he still tried to find a way to inquire about it, but he heard that Shao Yuanzhou was the target of the Rock's Group's key cultivation, and he also managed two projects.

Chapter 344 The gentleman just looked at me. (8)

Father Shao's heart moved. If Shao Yuanzhou could do some tricks, wouldn't it make a lot of money for their family.

He coughed lightly and called Shao Yuanzhou, but the phone didn't get through. He remembered that he had been blocked, and changed his number in annoyance.