11

There is a small cake on the table. Shao Yuanzhou seems to have decided that he likes to eat this brand of cake, and he buys it and puts it on the table every day.

Luo Ning pinched her face. The desserts were delicious, but it was easy to gain weight. He didn't have the willpower to exercise.

Seeing him frowning, Shao Yuanzhou knew what he was thinking when he turned his head, and made up for his chubby appearance, he just thought it was more cute.

He smiled and said, "Sir, even if you're fat, you're still good-looking."

Luo Ning frowned and turned around. !

He was clearly still an honest kid!

Who did he learn from?

Luo Ning said: "I'm not for you to see what I look like. What comments are you making here? If you are so busy, you will go and deal with this document." The

fierce tone made Shao Yuanzhou smile. Just embarrassed, he obediently went to work, this obedient appearance made Luo Ning even more helpless.

Everything was handled by Shao Yuanzhou, Luo Ning had a lot of leisure time, and Luo Ning slept during the lunch break.

When he got up in a daze, his hair was fluffy, his eyes were hazy, and there were red marks on his fair cheeks. He felt that it was a little cold in the air-conditioned room. His eyes were fixed on himself.

Luo Ning turned her head suspiciously, and saw Shao Yuanzhou standing in front of him with a complicated expression.

Luo Ning felt strange, looked at herself, there was nothing wrong, and asked inexplicably: "Why are you looking at me?"

Shao Yuanzhou said with a serious face: "Mr. was just talking in his sleep.

"

Luo Ning snorted, why Shao Yuanzhou's expression was because he said something that shouldn't be said.

Shao Yuanzhou continued: "Sir said he wanted to touch my waist."

"Impossible!" Luo Ning was startled suddenly, widened her eyes, and quickly denied it. He couldn't have said this, but Shao Yuanzhou was so Seriously, could it be true.

He forgot whether he had a dream just now, but he did dream of sliding on the slide on Shao Yuanzhou's arm last night.

Maybe he really said it.

In addition to being shocked, Luo Ning was also a little guilty, and her high face gradually lowered.

Of course Shao Yuanzhou lied, just teasing Luo Ning, but keenly aware of Luo Ning's lack of energy, bubbles appeared in his heart with excitement, staring at Luo Ning and said, "I didn't expect this sir."

Luo Ning His face turned red, his eyes flickered, and he didn't know what to say with his clumsy tongue, so he wanted to slap himself a few times.

How would he face Shao Yuanzhou?

Shao Yuanzhou stepped forward directly, his pupils were pitch black, like a whirlpool that could involve people in it, with a faint sense of oppression.

Luo Ning leaned back subconsciously, and was grabbed by Shao Yuanzhou. He stuttered and asked, "What are you doing?"

Shao Yuanzhou put Luo Ning's hand on his waist, "If you think so, then of course you are satisfied."

Luo Ning I want to say that he doesn't want it at all! !

But Shao Yuanzhou's hand was holding him tightly, and he was not allowed to escape. His palm was on Shao Yuanzhou's lower abdomen, and he could smell the cold mint smell on Shao Yuanzhou's body, and he could touch the temperature on Shao Yuanzhou's body. Just as solid.