END

Shao Xi had a chill on the back of his neck. Not long after that, he was taken by Father Shao to his own company for training, asking him to find a way to push the company further.

Shao Xi has also come to practice before, but it was just a simple paddling. Now all the expectations of his parents are piled on him, no one robbed him of property, and he became the heir of the company as he wished, but Shao Xi was not happy. .

Sitting tremblingly in the office, he could play the piano and dance, but when he looked at the pile of financial statements, he began to feel dizzy and have a headache.

Shao Xi wanted to run out and be chic, but Shao's father kept staring at him closely. All kinds of work accumulated on him, just to make him grow up quickly. He had no time to digest it. From working overtime to midnight, he had never suffered this kind of pain. , he almost vomited uncomfortably.

Shao Xi couldn't take it anymore and complained, "Mom and Dad, I want to rest for a few days. The company is running very well, and I'm no worse than me."

But whenever this happened, Shao's father and Shao's mother sat on the sofa. , looked at him with a serious face, "How long have you been at work, why do you think about taking a break

?" You have never let us down, and this time it will definitely be okay. "

"You grew up by our side, you can't even compare to Shao Yuanzhou. Are we wasting our time cultivating you?" "

"You should be sensible too, you must fight for us, and don't think about playing all day in the future." "

Shao Xi's back seemed to be pressed against a mountain, so heavy that he couldn't breathe. His parents' attention was all on him. He should be happy, but somehow he felt depressed.

He didn't understand. , why compare him with Shao Yuanzhou. Shao Xi is depressed and dissatisfied, and he himself feels that it is impossible to be stepped on by Shao Yuanzhou, and he has aroused the desire to win or lose for a while, so why not manage a company, he To prove their strength.

Shao Xi immediately built up his self-confidence, but when he saw the pile of documents on the desktop, his passion was instantly extinguished. Mud.

Not long after, when a friend came and said that he wanted to cooperate with him on a project, the project must be very profitable, and the future development potential is unlimited. If you miss this project, it will be a huge loss, and you must seize the opportunity.

Shao Xi was attracted by the blueprint drawn by the other party. His eyes became brighter and brighter. The more he listened, the more he thought that this was his opportunity. Because he was eager to make some achievements and prove his excellence, Shao Xi agreed to the cooperation plan. Seeing that he was about to become a rising star in the business world, Shao Xi couldn't help but feel hot.

At first, the project did make some money after it was invested, but then it was completely at a loss. All kinds of blame swept in, the sneering words of shareholders, and the disappointed eyes of parents hurt Shao Xi's self-confidence.

Not being as successful as he imagined, Shao Xi was depressed and angry, and those people pointed at him, as if they were saying that he was not as good as Shao Yuanzhou.

The more eager he is to prove himself, the more prone to mistakes.

Shao Xi was in a low mood. Even if he didn't want to admit it, he realized that he really had no talent for business. He gradually began to be afraid of taking over the company, and he no longer had the ambitions he had before.

When he became more and more anxious, Shao Xi thought of a way. He decided to get married early so that he could get the help of his fiancé.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was a good idea. Shao Xi held the wedding quickly. After marriage, Shao Xi asked her husband to handle official business for him because he didn't want to manage the company. Playing the piano, playing golf, going to parties, everything just got easier.