The male protagonist and the male supporting actor are together (1)

When Luo Ning came to this world, he was studying at the Ivy League University in country M. The school was quiet and peaceful, and the atmosphere was harmonious. raised his eyebrows.

It was late at night, Luo Ning lay quietly on the bed, waiting for the system to pull his spiritual body into a dream.

He dressed as the male protagonist in this world. As the heir of an old and powerful family, he was born to be eye-catching, gentle and elegant, well-informed and knowledgeable. After studying in country M, he returned to China and became a university professor. She meets the protagonist Shou Zhu Ling and falls in love with the protagonist.

Zhu Ling is also a wealthy young boy, and his male partner Duan Hanchuan was originally a fiancé, but because Duan Hanchuan is too cold and too strong and domineering, Zhu Ling does not like this husband who is married in business, and wants to pursue free love. Therefore, regardless of the relationship between the two families, he directly proposed to Duan Hanchuan to terminate the engagement, and because he was afraid of being forced by Duan Hanchuan, Zhu Ling packed up and ran away, and met his destined male protagonist in another city.

Now that Luo Ning is here, it is definitely impossible to make another pair with Zhu Ling. After all, they are both No. 0 and there is no happiness together.

What Luo Ning wants to change is Duan Hanchuan's fate. Duan Hanchuan should have no worries about food and clothing. He is only busy expanding his business territory every day. Even if he is repented of his marriage, he will not end up being cannon fodder.

This world should be normal, but there is a little strange factor mixed in.

Duan Hanchuan was involved in a series of terrifying virtual worlds because of a copper coin. During the process of getting involved in those virtual worlds, something went wrong. Duan Hanchuan completely forgot himself and lived miserably in the terrifying world. He was tortured again and again, his mind was destroyed again and again, and he was forced to become a psychopath.

However, Duan Hanchuan is tenacious. After spending several consecutive worlds, he finally awakened his self-awareness and successfully escaped from the virtual world, but he remembered everything he encountered in the virtual world. No matter how many psychiatrists I see, I can't get rid of it.

Duan Hanchuan's nerves are like a taut string, and when he encounters a certain opportunity, he may collapse.

At this time, the protagonist Shou came back with his lover, and it was okay to find a boyfriend, but the protagonist Shou had to hang around in front of Duan Hanchuan, as if to say that you were so cold to me back then, naturally there will be a better man. love me.

Duan Hanchuan was impatient, and his ex-fiancé had to come over to jump, looking extremely happy, which made him look extremely annoying, so the violent emotions in his heart suddenly had an outlet, he became no longer like him, and began to To attack the protagonist Shou, it is like a person who is about to be pulled into the dirty mud.

But where can the male supporting role compete against the protagonist's halo? Duan Hanchuan's mental state was discovered by the protagonist, and the protagonist was suspected that Duan Hanchuan would become a pervert that endangers society. He used this to attack Duan Hanchuan. In the end, Duan Hanchuan was imprisoned in a mental hospital.

Duan Hanchuan seemed to have returned to the dark virtual world. In pain and depression, he chose to commit suicide by cutting his wrists. When his blood was drained, Duan Hanchuan finally smiled.

After reading the background of the world, Luo Ning felt that Duan Hanchuan was very innocent. Not only was he involved in the virtual world for no reason, but he finally came out, but he was also detained as a perverted character who was "robbed and robbed" of the protagonist.

It was a bit late when he came here. Duan Hanchuan had already been pulled into the virtual world. He had no time to stop this section, and he could not wake up Duan Hanchuan, so he could only ask Xiaoba to bring him to a dream.

When Luo Ning was unconscious, she was a little afraid of the world, and she was a little confused about what happened to Duan Hanchuan.

The sky of the small city is gloomy, like a haze shrouded in it. It has just rained, and the air is cold and humid.

Water dripped from the eaves of the old orphanage. When the sky began to clear, a group of children ran out. When they heard the words of the cleaning aunt, they all ran to the door of the orphanage.

Chapter 351 The male protagonist and the male supporting actor are together (1) I

heard that another child was delivered today. When they saw the child in the dean's mother's arms, everyone was stunned.

Because that child is too beautiful, although thin, but his face is very fair, his facial features are small and delicate, his lips are pink and pink, and his big round eyes are like black grapes. an orphan.

The dean's mother rubbed the child in her arms, there was no odor, the breath on her body was very fresh, her hair was soft and fluffy with little curls, she was as cute as a little angel.

She smiled to a group of children, "Today Ning Ning is one of our members, everyone must get along well and not bully new friends."

Luo Ning, who is currently only five years old, waved her small hand to say hello.

The group of children came back to their senses, of course everyone likes good-looking people, but in the orphanage, many people don't welcome them, and those who are a little smarter and governors understand that good-looking children can get more preferential treatment, food And the few toy books, this child may steal their resources, and even when someone comes to adopt it in the future, the good-looking ones are more likely to be taken away.

In older children, the love in the eyes is slowly replaced by vigilance and jealousy.

The dean's mother took Luo Ning's little hand and went to show Luo Ning where he would sleep in the future.

Luo Ning said sweetly, thank you, he will live here temporarily, it is necessary to be cute and please people.

The dean's mother really looked a little softer, and touched Luo Ning's soft hair.

When the dean left, only Luo Ning and a few children were left in the room. They were all around six or seven years old. They looked at Luo Ning curiously, but did not come to speak.

Luo Ning is not a real child, and she is not afraid when she is in an unfamiliar environment.

I went up and said a few words to the children. The world of children is very simple. Even if they are a little jealous, they are not as complicated as adults. Looking at Luo Ning's smiling face, the subtle emotions gradually dissipated.

The first person to show a smile to Luo Ning was a child named Xiaoqing. He also had a habit of controlling his appearance. He also wanted to go to Luo Ning's little hand. For the sake of the beautiful appearance of the new friend, Xiaoqing. Decided to be friends with the other party, and invited Luo Ning: "Let's go play together."

Luo Ning ran out with a few children. He mainly wanted to find out where Duan Hanchuan was.

The venue for the activity is a flat area in the orphanage. Some lucky children have received funding to go to school. Some children can only stay in the orphanage. Looking around, there are a group of little peas jumping around and there are not many toys. , either shoveling sand or skipping rope.

Luo Ning looked around and listened to the conversation of a group of Xiaodouding, but did not hear the voice of Duan Hanchuan.

He asked Xiaoqing without a trace, "Are all the children in the yard here?"

Xiaoqing nodded while rubbing the mud, "Yes."

Luo Ning asked again, pretending to be curious, "Then take me with you. Let's get to know those children."

After walking around, Luo Ning listened to Xiaoqing's introduction, but she really didn't have Duan Hanchuan's name.

He frowned, did Duan Hanchuan not come out?

"Ling Ning, let's play in the mud together." Xiaoqing smiled.

Luo Ning refused and didn't want to rub the mud. He excused himself to go to the toilet and left this lively place. When he was about to return to the dormitory, he saw a shadow in a corner of the small square.

Chapter 351 The male protagonist and the male supporting actor are together (1)

Luo Ning immediately turned around and took a close look at the child, wearing black short sleeves, looking very thin from the back, with hair growing to the shoulders, silently bowing his head , unable to see his face, sitting there silently, not knowing what to write or draw under his hands, the whole person seems to be isolated from other people, a kind of gloomy and lonely.

Luo Ning's first instinct was Duan Hanchuan.

He hurriedly ran over with his short short legs, the hair on his head ran up, his face was red, and he stood beside Duan Hanchuan, his voice still a little milky, and asked softly, "What are you doing? What?"

He glanced at the ground and didn't really see what Duan Hanchuan was drawing, but his eyes were fixed quickly, because Duan Hanchuan's palm was too thin and his little fingers were gone, Luo Ning's heart seemed to be pricked.

Duan Hanchuan raised his head, his cheeks were equally slender, his eyes were dark, unable to cast the slightest light, it was dead and desolate, like a dormant haze, which made people a little afraid to look at each other, a child with such an expression is actually very strange. weird.

Luo Ning was stunned for a while, not afraid, a smile appeared on Bai Nen's face, looking cute and gentle, and continued: "My name is Luo Ning, what's your name?"

Duan Hanchuan gave him a cold look and lowered his head again. , When Luo Ning doesn't exist, such an innocent and harmless smile, he hates the most.

Luo Ning squatted down and could feel Duan Hanchuan's rejection. No one is born to like loneliness. Duan Hanchuan shut others out, but he believed that as long as he was sincere, Duan Hanchuan would slowly feel it.

Luo Ning asked softly, "Can I play with you?"

Duan Hanchuan didn't answer. As he expected, Luo Ning quietly squatted aside and watched what Duan Hanchuan painted.

Duan Hanchuan slowly frowned and squeezed his fingers. He didn't like someone staying beside him, and he didn't want others to look at him.

Annoyance rose from the bottom of my heart, stared at Luo Ning coldly, threw the branch onto Luo Ning, like a fierce little wolf, and warned coldly: "Go!"

Luo Ning's arm was hurt, and was about to rub it. Kneading, Xiaoqing, who ran from not far away, suddenly pulled him away and whispered, "Why did you come here?"

Glancing at Duan Hanchuan, he said, "You don't want to play with him."

Luo Ning observed With Xiaoqing's expression on their faces, these children excluded Duan Hanchuan by themselves, and they were a little disgusted when they mentioned Duan Hanchuan. There must be a reason.

He pulled Xiaoqing away a little and asked alone, "Why?"

Xiaoqing said, "You didn't know when you first came here, we don't like to play with Duan Hanchuan."