(Prologue): Enter the Dragon

3rd person POV:

Several years ago, one of the Nine Legendary beasts of power, the Dragon, attacked a village.

But not just any village, but a Ninja village hidden in the leaves.

The power of the Dragon was originally too great for anyone to handle until one great ninja sealed the beast of power within a newborn child, at the cost of their life.

Years later, that same newborn child, has become a feared entity amongst most of the villagers who weren't in the Ninja training.

Being only 12, the villagers steered clear from him.

(Step)

(Step)

Villager: Oh lord...

(Step)

(Step)

Villager 2: It's that boy...

(Step)

(Step)

Villager 3: Better get out of here!

(Step)

(Step)

In an orange jacket, this menacing 12-year-old took a seat at a noodle shop called Ramen Ichiraku.

???: Ramen. Please.

(Kiryu Naruto Uzumaki)

Teuchi, the shop owner, and Ayame, his daughter, looked at the boy with a mix of worry and annoyance

Teuchi: Eat quickly. You're bad for business.

Kiryu:(nods)

Enjoying his ramen, the boy let his guard down, allowing a few guards to wander up.

(Smack)

(Shatter)

Ayame: Hey!

A guard slapped Kiryu's bowl of ramen away from him, almost hitting the ramen shop's daughter.

Kiryu:...

Kiryu: Apologies.

Shinobi guard: Why would I apologize to a low life scum like-

Kiryu: To her. You almost hit her.

Shinobi guard: Wha? Forget about that. Stop-

(BAM)

With force not natural for a boy his age to have, Kiryu swung his fist back, hitting the guard in the face, knocking him a meeter back and on his back.

Spinning around in his chair, Kiryu stretched, causing several cracking sounds.

All the villagers nearby who witnessed this began to slowly back away for the scene as they knew, the Dragon had been awake-

(Smack)