8

Luo Ning looked around the community and found a few old clothes. They looked worn out, but they could be worn by washing. Luo Ning planned to take the excess back to the children in the orphanage. There are some children who owe a fight, but there are also well-behaved and sensible ones.

After Duan Hanchuan knew that he could make fruit, Luo Ning stopped covering it up. After going out every day, he would take out some fruit and sell it in another community. With Duan Hanchuan helping to collect the money, the fruit sold faster, and the remaining fruit It can also fill up the stomach.

Luo Ning counted the savings during this period of time. There were more than 1,000 yuan. He planned to let Duan Hanchuan go to study after earning more. On Duan Hanchuan's head, even if this was a fake world, Luo Ning wanted Duan Hanchuan to have a better life.

On Saturday, a group of college students came to do charity work to improve the lives of the children in the orphanage. When it was so lively, all the children were looking forward to guarding the orphanage, and Luo Ning didn't go out that day.

His image is a milk dumpling. When he smiles, he has two sweet dimples on his cheeks. His eyes are bright like little stars. His appearance is very pleasing. reading.

Luo Ning took the book and went to share it with Duan Hanchuan. If there is no fun, children's books can be used to pass the time. There are simple strokes on it, with the labels at the bottom, and the image is vivid. You can teach Duan Hanchuan to recognize a few words first.

Duan Hanchuan is very smart. After learning it once, he can write it on the ground by himself the next day.

If life were so simple, Luo Ning would feel very warm even if the conditions were poorer, but he forgot that this virtual world was not peaceful and the setting was not so friendly.

...

On a dark night, the sky was dark, and the dark and thick tones were shrouded in it. There seemed to be something surging in it. The air was extraordinarily quiet. Only in one room, there was a small cry.

Ge Cuifen lay on the table, took a sip of wine, trembling all over, his eyes were red, and there was fear and coldness in it.

The sound of crying was intermittent, and the sturdy body trembled slightly.

She didn't mean it, she really didn't mean it.

Recalling the nightmare from yesterday, Ge Cuifen didn't even dare to sleep.

She worked hard at the orphanage, cleaned and washed clothes, and was so tired that her back was sore, but in the end, she was really not a man.

Just be a useless trash, and dare to mess around behind her back.

Ge Cuifen has never been a person willing to take losses. After breaking this incident, she immediately started a fight with a man. She was so strong that the man couldn't get up from the fight. In a spur of the moment, she accidentally hacked him to death. .

Ge Cuifen was frightened and frightened, and couldn't care less about her anger. Looking at the scarlet blood dripping on the floor, her eyes were fiercely stimulated.

Seeing the man's open eyes, Ge Cuifen was trembling with fear. She just wanted to teach the man a lesson, and didn't want to kill him.

She became a murderer!

No, no, she can't be a prisoner, she can't go to jail, no one can know about this!

Ge Cuifen forced himself to calm down, and after the horror, calmly and terribly, cleaned the blood in the house, put the man in a numb pocket, and carried the man to the sewage river in the dead of night, hanging a few stones, Husband is lost.

The rustling of the riverside slapped the sound of the water waves, and it was not clear in the night, the thick darkness, like a huge mouth of the abyss, rolled the shadow down.

Ge Cuifen hurried back to the house, making sure that the blood was removed and there was no evidence of guilt, so she hurriedly returned to the orphanage, where she never dared to go back.

Ge Cuifen didn't dare to sleep, for fear that if he closed his eyes, he would see her husband's bloody appearance. After tidying up the scene with instinct, now in retrospect, Ge Cuifen's courage has completely dissipated. At this time, she was alone in the empty room. All were a little apprehensive.

Ge Cuifen couldn't help crying, how could this happen? If she had known that there would be such consequences, how could she be so impulsive.

She is over forty, but the man is gone, and she has to go to jail in fear. She doesn't want to live like this.

Ge Cuifen felt a little despair in her heart, her spirit was highly tense, she felt that a knife was hanging over her head, and it might fall at any time.

She took a gulp of wine, used alcohol to numb herself, burped, staggered to her feet, ran to the cabinet, and tremblingly rummaged through her hands to find a black pocket with paper money in it.

She piled the paper money in the corner and set it on fire, her eyes jumping with sparks, and she muttered, "It's not my fault, it's your own, don't come to me.

" Let's go."

"I'm only forty years old, and I still have to live. If you want to blame yourself, you will be sorry for me."

Ge Cuifen burned a lot of paper money. There was a tingling pain in the back of her hand, and she didn't dare to talk anymore, she hurriedly got into the bed, vaguely, and fell asleep.

The night wind blew the curtains beside the window swaying, one corner of the curtains drifted past the pile of soot and swung it around, the fabric slowly ignited, the sparks expanded, and the flames rose higher and higher, even with the table not far away. Also on fire.

Ge Cuifen frowned and turned over uncomfortably, feeling more and more hot, her body seemed to be in a steaming pot, making her sleep uneasy, and there was a burning smell.

Ge Cuifen was awakened by the heat, her eyes slowly opened, and she was stunned for a long time, unable to see the scene in front of her clearly, but when she glanced at the burning fire, she realized something and sat up suddenly.

The staring boss, how could it be on fire? !

She didn't light up!

Soon Graffien remembered the pile of paper money he had burned.

She cursed, and quickly picked up her clothes and went to put out the fire. This is the dormitory of the orphanage. If it burns down, how can she pay for it? Extinguished, leaving the room as it was, as if nothing had happened.

But it wasn't a small flame, and it didn't work at all when Ge Cuifen slapped it randomly.

Looking at the fire, Ge Cuifen's face was full of panic, she immediately picked up the bucket and rushed out, trying to find water to put out the fire, because of her careful thinking, she kept silent.

The faucet was about to pass a corner, and Ge Cuifen was in a hurry. While running, she suddenly noticed a small figure.

Ge Cuifen stopped and looked carefully, she recognized the shadow, the little beast Duan Hanchuan.

She shook her lips, will Duan Hanchuan find out?

Ge Cuifen lightened her pace, a crazy thought suddenly flashed through her mind, and then a weird smile appeared on her face.

With the cold wind blowing, Ge Cuifen still remembered the last time she was beaten by Duan Hanchuan. The little beast was her punching bag and dared to fight back against her. The disobedient stinky child should be taught a good lesson.

Yes, it is a lesson!

Ge Cuifen knew that the fire could not go out, she had to compensate, she had no husband, no home, and no money. Why was she so unlucky and had to live so miserably.

The pent-up anger, fear, and fear in her heart burst out all at this moment. The broken nerve made her unable to control herself, her temples jumped, and all the dark emotions completely overwhelmed her, and she found an outlet.

Why did she have such a bad life, the little beast got better and better, she was disgusted when she looked at this unlucky thing, and just let the little beast disappear.

She's not doing well, and she has to pull her back!

Crazy jumped in Ge Cuifen's eyes. The first time she killed her, she was afraid, but now she was about to strangle a disgusting bedbug. In addition to panic, she was also a little excited.

Ge Cuifen followed silently. Duan Hanchuan, who came back from using the toilet, suddenly noticed not far away, the faint light of fire and the smoke rising high. Duan Hanchuan's heart skipped a beat. Knowing that it might be a fire, he hurried. Want to shout out.

But a pair of hands suddenly covered his mouth, twisted his hand fiercely, and dragged him forward. Duan Hanchuan wanted to struggle, but the man behind him was so powerful that he couldn't say a word, almost suffocating. .

Ge Cuifen quickly dragged the person back to his room, perhaps because he felt that Duan Hanchuan's struggle was too annoying, his face turned cold, his fingers clasped Duan Hanchuan's hair, and he rammed directly against the hard wall.

Duan Hanchuan's eyelashes trembled, and the icy blood fell from the top of his head, unable to resist his body's instinct, and fainted.

Ge Cuifen smiled and was about to throw Duan Hanchuan into the fire when he was also hit on the back of the head and staggered down. When he saw Luo Ning standing in front of him, his eyes were full of disbelief.

Luo Ning's heart was beating so fast that he couldn't breathe. He felt inexplicably palpitations in his sleep, and his intuition was not good. He always felt that something was going to happen. After being reminded by Xiaoba, he quickly teleported to Ge Cuifen's dormitory.

He didn't expect that Ge Cuifen was bullying the weak and urinating at ordinary times, but he was so insane, and directly killed Duan Hanchuan, obviously to kill Duan Hanchuan. Duan Hanchuan did something wrong to make Ge Cuifen so crazy.

Fortunately, there was still time, Luo Ning could not imagine what would happen to Duan Hanchuan if Ge Cuifen succeeded.

Duan Hanchuan lived miserably in the virtual world. In this world, is the psychological shadow caused by Ge Cuifen?

Luo Ning helped Duan Hanchuan and rushed out. The flames had filled the whole room. Luo Ning inhaled the smoke, resisted the discomfort of choking, ran to pat those dormitory doors, and shouted loudly.

The drowsy children all woke up and ran out to see it. The movement became louder and alarmed the other employees of the orphanage.

Seeing the fire from the hut of Greifen, he immediately took water to put out the fire. He was running around in such chaos, and the fire had spread to other places.

Luo Ning was disgusted with Greifen, but he said it in the people of Greifen, he didn't want to save Greifen, but Greifen should be punished by the law.

But the fire was so intense that no one broke in for a while.