9

After the fire truck came, the fire in the orphanage was put out. Fortunately, it arrived in time, only one house was damaged, and Greifen died in the fire, only to find a body.

Covered with a white cloth and carried out, an unpleasant smell filled the air, and everyone could not bear to avoid it.

Dean Xu's face was ugly, and people were killed in a good way. Ge Cuifen had an accident in the orphanage, and part of the orphanage was burnt down. These things were troublesome to deal with, and when I thought about it, I panicked.

The cause of the incident must be investigated, why Duan Hanchuan was injured, and why Luo Ning found a fire, and Luo Ning must cooperate with the investigation.

As a normal child, he might have been frightened, but Luo Ning's mental age was mature, and he fully described the process of the night.

This is surprising. It's just some past disputes that Ge Cuifen got up in the middle of the night to kill? Could it be a psychopath? If that's the case, it's too careful. Then JC found some fine ashes in the corner of the scene. It was the burned paper money, not the Qingming Festival. What did Ge Cuifen burn paper money for? Burn in.

Following the investigation like this, I learned that Ge Cuifen's husband had not shown up for several days, no one came to claim Ge Cuifen's ashes, and no one else knew about it. Jc felt that things were not simple, so he followed the clues and found that he suddenly learned that After a heavy rain, a corpse rushed up by the sewage river. It was checked that it was Ge Cuifen's husband, and the murder equipment was also found. The fingerprint matched the person who was killed by Ge Cuifen himself.

When the truth of the case became clear, Dean Xu was very unhappy, and it would be fine for Ge Cuifen to be a murderer. She even got up in the middle of the night to burn paper with a guilty conscience. As a result, a fire affected the orphanage.

A murderer was hiding in an orphanage. She was afraid when she thought about it. That night, Ge Cuifen attacked Duan Hanchuan. If Luo Ning didn't find out in time, would Ge Cuifen kill others.

Luo Ning refused to return to the orphanage and broke free from the dean's hand. Duan Hanchuan was sent to the hospital, and he wanted to stay until Duan Hanchuan woke up.

Dean Xu had no choice but to let Luo Ning rest on the bed next to him. It was almost evening when Duan Hanchuan woke up with a sharp pain in his brain. He frowned, and his confused consciousness suddenly came to his senses. , There was no fire in his sight, and there was no Ge Cuifen's hideous smile. Is he saved?

Soon Luo Ning appeared in his eyes, Duan Hanchuan's tense nerves relaxed, and he held Luo Ning's hand tightly, his eyes were full of dependence, as if he had found comfort.

The dark pupils are full of unease, and he is calm at ordinary times. After all, he is a child. How could he not be afraid when something like that happened.

Luo Ning felt distressed, rubbed his hair quickly, and coaxed softly: "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, it's all right now."

Duan Hanchuan felt the warmth and leaned on Luo Ning, and gradually he heard Luo Ning's warm words. Calm down in whispers.

His little face was pale, and the shadow of this matter might not dissipate in a short time. Luo Ning showed full patience to appease him.

Duan Hanchuan stayed in the hospital for a week before returning to the orphanage. The bustling orphanage in the past was much deserted at this time. The remains of the burned-down house were dark, and construction workers repaired it there.

Without large-scale losses, life in the orphanage returned to its usual calm.

At night, when Luo Ning was falling asleep, he heard the door of the dormitory wake up, and the person on the bed just turned over. Luo Ning's perception was sharper. He leaned in the direction of the door and got up to open the door.

The dim light came out, and Duan Hanchuan stood outside the door. Duan Hanchuan was holding a pillow and stood quietly. The night wind was blowing, and his clothes were empty. At this time, his lips were pursed, and his eyes were a little panic.

A few days ago, with Luo Ning accompanying, Duan Hanchuan was not so afraid, but after he fell asleep at night, the dream was a spark that ignited. He stretched out his hand to grab him, his eyes were splitting, twisted and ferocious, he drew bloodstains one after another, and pulled him together to devour him in the sea of ​​​​fire.

Luo Ning immediately let Duan Hanchuan in, touched Duan Hanchuan's little hand, it was cold, he helped to rub it, passed the temperature, let Duan Hanchuan lie on his bed, and lay down on his own, cover Duan Hanchuan. The quilt, "Don't be afraid, I'll sleep with you."

Duan Hanchuan felt the soft quilt, and there was a light scent of milk in it, Luo Ning's soft body was also close to him, his fear slowly dissipated, buried him in the quilt. Luo Ning's neck rubbed reliancely.

Luo Ning's hair tickled slightly, and this sticky movement was like a puppy hook.

Luo Ning was about to speak when a slight touch came from his face, and Duan Hanchuan's small mouth touched him.

Duan Hanchuan had never been so close to him before, Luo Ning couldn't help but smile, how could there be such a pitiful and cute cub, and he also rubbed Duan Hanchuan's face affectionately.

At the beginning, Duan Hanchuan slept with Luo Ning every day, and the children were fine.

Xiaoqing, who was in the same room, wiped his face and said to Duan Hanchuan, "Shy, shy, shy."

He was so big that he didn't dare to sleep by himself.

Duan Hanchuan ignored him, he relied more on Luo Ning, and being next to Luo Ning was like holding a fragrant and soft pillow, but it was comfortable, and he would sleep with Luo Ning in the future.

The facilities of the orphanage were quickly repaired and perfected, but because of the fire there and the matter of Ge Cuifen, it didn't make people look bad. Even if it was cleanly repaired, no one dared to live in it. The only way is to change it into a utility room.

In addition, the orphanage finally had a happy event. With donations from well-meaning people, the living standard in the orphanage has risen a lot. There is meat to eat every few minutes, and the dilapidated playground has money to renovate.

The small green vegetables grown in the nursery are edible, and they are particularly lush, so they are cooked in the kitchen, and the excess is sold for money.

Time flies so fast, three months have passed in a blink of an eye.

Luo Ning and Duan Hanchuan are selling fruit to make money, because they don't want to expose too much about the space. After they have the capital, they wholesale some fruit to sell. The taste is not as good as the one grown in the space, but it is fresh and diligent. Satisfactory living expenses can be earned.

Running around like this every day, Dean Xu found out about them and was very surprised that the two children could do business, but if you think about it carefully, there is nothing to be surprised about. After all, these two children were smarter from the beginning. , more mature than other children.

Luo Ning also invited a few children to share with them some ways to do business. With so many children unable to read for the time being, learn more skills.

The face of the orphanage has gradually decreased, because a few children have been adopted, and many children are eager to be adopted. They know how happy people are with their parents, and most of those who are adopted are more well-behaved. After going through the formalities, a few children were taken away. Not to mention how well they lived in the future, at least they were able to eat and clothe themselves, and the adopted families were more generous, and they could also send them to study.

Luo Ning didn't care. He discussed it with Duan Hanchuan. Without the help of others, they would be able to go to the school to enroll themselves in a short time.

But the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. One afternoon, a woman came to the orphanage. She looked about 30 years old and wore a pink skirt. Although she was a little thinner, she looked very gentle, just like the spring breeze. Very cordial.

After the woman was brought over by the dean, she hugged Duan Hanchuan and cried out sadly, her eyes were red, and she hugged Duan Hanchuan tightly.

Duan Hanchuan frowned suspiciously, trying to break free.

The woman wiped the tears from her cheeks and said excitedly, "Xiao Chuan, I'm an aunt."

"Don't you remember? I hugged you when you were three years old."

Duan Hanchuan was stunned, his vague memory There was an aunt in the middle, but she couldn't remember what the other party looked like, so she recalled it carefully before she found some information.

The woman's name was Duan Mingna. She held Duan Hanchuan's little hand and

said apologetically, "Xiaochuan, I'm sorry, my aunt didn't come to pick you up earlier." She said, full of sadness, and explained the general situation to Duan Hanchuan.

When Duan Mingna was seventeen years old, she was young and ignorant. Because she was quite favored at home, she developed a naive character. She fell in love in high school and fell in love with a man in society.

After being found out by her family, she was strongly opposed, but Duan Mingna, who was immersed in love, could not listen to the persuasion.

She couldn't resist, but she chose to run away with the man and went to the man's distant hometown, a city by the sea, very far away from her own home, and it took three days and three nights to run a train.

She felt that she was a bird who broke free from the cage, and soon married a man, but after the marriage, all her passion was wiped out, and she realized that the man who let her marry away was unreliable, not only let her support the family, but also fight at every turn scold her.

Duan Mingna didn't dare to go home and felt that she couldn't hold her head up. Later, she finally gave up her face and came back, only to find out that her brother had married a daughter-in-law, and there was no place for her at home, and her parents were also very disappointed with her.

In addition, the man came over quickly, Duan Mingna was taken away, and finally gave up on this marriage. After two years of running in, he finally successfully divorced the other party and worked hard in that city alone.

I have just formed a new family now, and my life is going well. Duan Mingna has come out of her sadness and finally has the courage to go home again, but who knows that her parents are long gone, the house was lost by her brother's bet, and her brother murdered After going to jail, his nephew was sent to an orphanage.

Duan Mingna was so confused by this series of changes that she didn't know how to react. Her only relative now was her nephew. After some inquiries, she went to the orphanage.