13

Luo Ning couldn't hear the noisy dispute clearly, but the word Duanjia made him keenly notice, he had a vague feeling that this was his clue.

When Luo Ning waited for them to enter the room, she politely asked about what happened to the Duan family.

His appearance made people very fond of him. The maid from the Duan family blushed and was a little shy, and the aunt next to him opened the chatterbox, lowered her voice gossip, and spoke to Luo Ning with an exaggerated expression.

For this kind of thing, everyone is always scared and excited, and can't help but talk about it. The aunt's daughter is working in Duan's house again, and I hear more gossip.

Luo Ning frowned, why did she think this virtual dream was a bit unusual, did it really bring something supernatural?

He also felt a chill on the back of his neck when he heard the aunt's description. He was not very courageous, and was most afraid of ghosts.

After the auntie finished her gossip, Luo Ning asked, "Auntie, does the Duan family have a person named Duan Hanchuan?"

The two in front of them shook their heads and said they didn't know. It's fine to call you master, master, and wife. How can you take care of other people's names when you have time.

Luo Ning was a little disappointed. After thanking them, she went to a few people to inquire about it, but she didn't know who Duan Hanchuan was?

It's normal to think about it. Ordinary people don't know the Duan family.

Luo Ning actually listened to a lot of gossip, it seems that all kinds of monsters and ghosts in the Duan family have come out, and he doesn't know which ones are real.

It's better to go into the Duan family. It just so happens that a lot of servants in the Duan family have quit their jobs these days.

Sure enough, as soon as Luo Ning said that he was going to work in the mansion as a part-time job, the butler who used to be high and high was no longer so arrogant, so he immediately brought Luo Ning in. No matter how chaotic the mansion was, it still had to be maintained.

Luo Ning can read and read, and she was not assigned chores. She temporarily worked as an accountant, and the work was relatively easy.

He wanted to ask a few more questions, but the servants in the house were all chattering, and their nerves were very sensitive. In order not to arouse suspicion, Luo Ning had to endure it when he first arrived. Say something.

The Duan Mansion was very quiet at night. After everyone finished their work, they immediately went into their room and put a small bucket in the room. They didn't even dare to go to the toilet, for fear of seeing something.

And those servants who wanted to watch the night were even more trembling, holding the yellow talisman they had asked for in their hands.

The darkness in the sky is very thick, because it has rained recently, there are no stars in the sky, it looks pitch black, and there are several lanterns floating in the Duan residence.

Mr. Duan sat on the couch with a tired look, rubbed his brows, and was very troubled by these things.

He was also apprehensive. His concubine and son had accidents one after another. How could he not be afraid? He was more afraid than anyone else.

Prosperity, wealth, and finally have today's Duan family, where can he be willing to go.

In order to completely remove the bad luck in the mansion, he kept inviting Taoist masters to come over, spending a lot of silver dollars, but many of those so-called masters were liars, and they were useless, and they went back and forth several times.

Mr. Duan has exhausted all kinds of methods, but the effect is very small. He will not leave Yecheng unless he has to. All his foundations are in Yecheng. Once he moves to another place, everything has to start all over again. How could he be willing.

That bastard is dead, but he is still uneasy, and he is going to make trouble for the Duan family.

They are all members of the Duan family, and they dare to come back for revenge!

He had to figure out a way to hold the bastard down.

Master Duan's eyes were dark, and he pinched the appendix between his neck, hoping that the Taoist priest invited this time would be useful.

Just when Master Duan finally fell asleep, an exclamation sounded in Duan's residence, but for some reason, none of the servants heard it.

The voice came from the third concubine's room. The third concubine was quite favored in the mansion, and her position has been stable, but in the past few months, the mansion has been too chaotic, and she has no intention of competing for favor. Before the death of the fourth concubine, It made her panic, and she even wanted to pack up and leave Duan Mansion.

She knew what she had done, so when the house was not peaceful, she couldn't help but feel guilty.

The third concubine sent the maid out to guard and turned on the lights in the room, which made me feel more at ease.

The third concubine pressed her neck, and was about to go to bed when she heard an ethereal voice. It was a reading sound she was very familiar with. The male voice was empty, but the elegant poetry made the third aunt too frightened.

Staggering back, she wanted to ask the maid to come in, but she shouted several times, and the maid seemed to have not heard, and there was no movement at all. The entire empty room was like a cage imprisoning her.

The third aunt turned her head inadvertently, and when she looked at the glass mirror in the room, her face suddenly turned pale, and she almost couldn't breathe.

Because she is favored in front of the master, even if she has no children, all the supplies are the best. The glass mirror from the West is her favorite thing, which can perfectly show her beauty.

But at this moment, the third aunt couldn't avoid it, and she couldn't make a sound in her throat. She frantically tried to escape, but she couldn't walk, and her eyes could only stare at the mirror.

In the clear mirror, the third concubine's figure is still graceful, but the face, neck, and arms are covered with maggots everywhere. Those terrifying maggots are squirming and densely packed, as if they are about to drown the third concubine.

A lot of maggots were still digging into the eyes and skin of the third concubine. The beautiful face of the third concubine twisted and wriggled, and the flesh on the surface was bit by bit, revealing the flesh and bones.

The third aunt was stagnant for a long time, and finally cried out in a collapsed voice, her sharp nails dyed with beautiful nail polish, scratching frantically on her body, trying to drive away all the maggots.

As if he didn't know the pain, he scratched numbly, leaving bloodstains on his face, and blood beads were mixed between his nails.

The third aunt was going crazy. She just felt that this was not enough. Her throat was so itchy and itchy, as if insects were crawling, which made her tremble uncomfortably, so she grabbed her neck even more frantically.

Until the blood flowed out, the horizon was slightly bright, and the sun finally came out from the horizon.

The maid who was resting outside got up sleepily and went to wash her face as usual, ready to serve the third concubine to wash.

As soon as she pushed the door and entered, the maid smelled the pungent smell of blood. She met the face of the third concubine, who was lying on the ground, blood soaking the whole room.

The maid's body froze, and the wooden basin in her hand fell to the ground with a snap, her pupils shrank, and she screamed sharply.

Others in the mansion immediately came to check, and seeing the appearance of the third concubine, Master Duan and his two sons' hearts suddenly became colder, and they kept falling.

Something happened again!

The appearance of the third concubine really made them horrified. She was scratched on her body, a hole was pierced by her nails in her neck, and blood was gurgling out. It happened without them knowing it.

Master Duan fell silent, his face tightened, and it could be faintly seen that his face was a little pale.

He squeezed the cane heavily, took a deep breath, and managed to calm down, so that the third concubine's body was cleaned up.

All the way back, his feet were weak.

And those servants were even more shocked and frightened. It seemed that the Duan family was really not at peace. I wonder how long it would take for this kind of thing to end, in case they were implicated by the Duan family one day.

People's hearts quickly became turbulent, and the wages given by the Duan family were very generous, but they had to enjoy their lives.

After that, more people clamored to leave, and the housekeeper was too busy to comfort him.

Luo Ning also heard about it the morning when the incident happened. If it was really man-made, how hard would it be to quietly enter the third concubine's room, so that the third concubine couldn't even scream, and there was a maid guarding the door. , how could there be no sound at all.

A series of accidents, is there really such a powerful thief?

Luo Ning was also nervous. Originally, he just listened to what others said. Now that he saw something happen with his own eyes, he understood why he was so scared and couldn't wait to leave Duan Mansion.

He was also very scared to hear it, and did not dare to go out at night. He really wanted to leave the Duan Mansion, but he felt that the Duan Mansion had clues to Duan Hanchuan, and he had no choice but to stay first.

The wages have also doubled, the food has been better, and some cakes have been distributed. The purpose of improving the treatment is to keep the servants, but this kind of thing that should have been festive, now makes people not happy at all, and left. With a few people, the Duan family became even quieter.

Under the hope of Master Duan, the Taoist introduced by his friend finally came. Master Duan raised his spirits and greeted him eagerly, just looking at the ability of the Taoist priest to solve the matter as soon as possible. He couldn't take it.

He explained in detail what happened recently in the house, and also described the strange things that happened to the third concubine and the others.

The more he listened to the Taoist priest's frown, the more difficult it was. He asked Master Duan, "What's making trouble, do you know what it is?"

Master Duan pondered for a while, with a sad expression on his face. , the wrinkles were very deep, and he said bitterly: "To be honest, Taoist priest, I already know in my heart who is causing trouble."

"I have an eldest son, who is decent-looking, gentle and handsome, and I had high hopes. , but the eldest son was frail and passed away last year."

"I also moved out of the old house because I was afraid of being in a relationship with the situation, but I never imagined that there would be a lot of bad luck in the house, and I don't understand, that son. Although his health is not good, but I take good care of him, what is he dissatisfied with, and he wants to torture me like this?"

Master Duan said, his eyes reddened.

The Taoist priest walked around the house, with deep meaning in his eyes, "Master Duan should be hiding something? You might as well say it all, otherwise how can I help you."