17

After being surprised, he was overjoyed.

The corners of Luo Ning's mouth were slightly curved, and she couldn't control her emotions.

He hadn't seen Duan Hanchuan for a long time. He wanted to see each other. Duan Hanchuan was not what he used to be, and his appearance had also changed. Duan Hanchuan might still recognize him.

Otherwise, how could he be by his side.

Luo Ning's heart was slightly sour, looking at the quiet air, her voice trembled slightly: "Can you come out?"

"I know you are here."

Duan Hanchuan was completely hidden, so Luo Ning couldn't see it at all.

Luo Ning looked cautiously, and emphasized: "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid at all, can you come out?"

Other ghost Luo Ning must be afraid, but Duan Hanchuan is different, Duan Hanchuan will never hurt him.

Luo Ning waited for a while before the air fluctuated slightly. In the corner behind him, Duan Hanchuan stood quietly.

He was dressed in clean white clothes, with a gentle luster in his eyes, and a perfect outline. His handsome appearance could easily grab everyone's attention.

Luo Ning was sluggish for a moment, and the person in front of him gradually overlapped with the cub he remembered. Luo Ning stepped forward quickly, grabbed Duan Hanchuan's sleeve, and murmured, "Xiaochuan."

"You know I miss you. , why didn't you come out and see me."

"How long have you been here?"

Luo Ning felt gloomy, he said he wanted to grow up with Duan Hanchuan, but he was late.

Duan Hanchuan frowned, he couldn't understand Luo Ning's excitement, was the other party calling him?

But they obviously don't know it.

Duan Hanchuan was a little unhappy, he felt like Luo Ning was looking at others through him, and he didn't like it.

Duan Hanchuan raised his hand and held Luo Ning's face. He was standing in front of this person, and he should be looking at him now.

Luo Ning's face was slightly raised, her face was deformed by Duan Hanchuan, and he looked at Duan Hanchuan's serious face in doubt.

Duan Hanchuan frowned, the two were very close, and Luo Ning discovered the strangeness in Duan Hanchuan's eyes.

He immediately asked, "You don't recognize me? Or don't you remember?"

If it was the little cub Duan Hanchuan, he would have already held his hand relied upon.

And now Duan Hanchuan is not familiar with him at all, more like he has forgotten him.

Luo Ning remembered that this virtual dream would make Duan Hanchuan lose himself, forget his identity in reality, and it is possible for his memory to be hidden.

He pulled Duan Hanchuan's hand again, even if he forgot, it was fine, he could still find Duan Hanchuan.

Duan Hanchuan's expression softened a bit, clasped his fingers tightly, and asked softly, "Who is Xiaochuan calling?"

Luo Ning responded, "I'm calling you, Duan Hanchuan."

He looked at Duan Hanchuan's puzzled expression and explained: " Whether you believe it or not, we have known each other before."

Duan Hanchuan believed the unfounded words, and when he first saw this person, he loved it so much that he even thought that he was waiting for this person, maybe he remembered deceive him.

Now that Duan Hanchuan is by his side, Luo Ning is not so anxious anymore. He fixedly looked at Duan Hanchuan and said seriously: "I will follow you in the future, you are not allowed to leave, remember to tell me where you are going."

Such a solemn appearance made Duan Hanchuan's heart itch.

He lowered his head, his lips slid across Luo Ning's face, of course he wouldn't leave, and he wouldn't leave even if he was pushed.

This person is what he desires the most, and he just wants to keep the other person in his field forever.

Since this person is not afraid of him, then he doesn't need to worry anymore.