19

Duan Hanchuan attaches great importance to this wedding. There is no way for the three media and six to hire them, but other processes are indispensable. The wedding ceremony must be prepared, and the wedding banquet must be lively.

It is because there are too many people around here and it is not suitable to hold a wedding banquet. He has no shadow and cannot appear in front of people with integrity.

Duan Hanchuan instructed Little Guitou to clean up the old house again and cloth with festive red silk.

The old house was originally overgrown with weeds and vines, densely knotted together, with dead branches and leaves everywhere, no sunlight, only the rotten smell of moss.

But after some care, the mansion gradually took on a new look. The tiles were neatly arranged, the leaves were swept clean, the bluestone road was like a new one, the beams and pillars were carved with exquisite patterns, and the silt ponds were lotus flowers. In full bloom, the green plants in the pots are verdant.

The abandoned place has become antique, and the red window grilles are particularly festive.

When the sun went down, there was a burst of joy that ordinary people could not hear. Several men carried a sedan chair, followed by a few girls dressed as maids, and a wedding team came outside the small courtyard.

Luo Ning was wearing a red robe with bright colors, outlines of light golden lines, and several gems embellished. The embroidery was exquisite, luxurious and dazzling, and his fair skin was also dyed a little pink.

The delicate eyebrows and eyes are perfectly curved, the eyes are as clear as water, and the lips are as red as agate.

In the past, it was as warm as the moonlight, like a light picture scroll, but now it has been dyed with more dense and beautiful colors, and there is an unspeakable temptation, which makes people want to leave more beautiful traces on him.

Duan Hanchuan kissed his side face, his eyes softened, and joy blossomed in his heart, he took Luo Ning's hand, "Madam, let's go."

Luo Ning sat on the bridal sedan chair, and there were no sedan chairmen beside him. The shadows should also be non-humans, but their faces are normal, there is no blood, and no arms or legs are missing. It should be Duan Hanchuan who reminded him specially, and Luo Ning didn't look afraid.

The sedan chair swayed, accompanied by the sound of joy all the way.

About half an hour later, he stopped at the gate of the old house.

Luo Ning followed Duan Hanchuan in, and looked at this completely different place with a bit of curiosity. There was a banquet in the courtyard, and there were many neatly dressed people sitting. The beams were hung with bright red lanterns, and red silk was decorated with flowers.

Although the little devils are not used to eating, they are still willing to drink a glass of wedding wine.

Curious eyes were placed on Luo Ning, and he had never seen anyone willing to marry a ghost.

Don't you know that the man around you is a terrifying ghost?

It's a bit sour to think about it, after all, everyone doesn't want to be a single ghost, they can hug a warm and soft wife, it's rare to think about it.

That is, both are grooms, and both are men? ! This made their jaws drop.

All the ghosts are ghosts who have never seen the world. They are very surprised that two men can do it. This is not in line with the ethics of Gang Li.

But no ghost dared to say a word, unless he was not afraid of death.

After the ceremony, Luo Ning was picked up by Duan Hanchuan and walked to Xiyuan's wedding room.

As for the ghosts outside, Duan Hanchuan had long forgotten about it. He wanted to look at his wife now, so how could he have the mind to take care of those stubborn ghosts.

Luo Ning was placed on the happy bed, and the room was spotless, with the word Double Happiness on the window, the bed tent was red, and the quilt was embroidered with mandarin ducks.

At first glance, Duan Hanchuan had carefully prepared it, Luo Ning felt a little nervous in his heart, and he was married. Tonight is a wedding night, do you want that?

Luo Ning agreed to marry Duan Hanchuan, but she was still a little unprepared for intimacy.

He squeezed his fingers nervously, Duan Hanchuan is a ghost, shouldn't he be good at that?

He probably didn't have to think so much.

But then Luo Ning understood that Duan Hanchuan's physique did not affect that aspect.

Duan Hanchuan pressed him under his body, his sturdy body enveloped him, his eyes were hot as fire, and his dark eyes were fixed on him, like a fine net, imprisoning Luo Ning, not allowing Luo Ning to escape .

The tip of Duan Hanchuan's nose pressed against him, and he couldn't help kissing his cheek any longer, biting down on Luo Ning's lips, clasping the back of Luo Ning's head, deepening the kiss.

The taste is sweeter than Duan Hanchuan imagined, the desire in Duan Hanchuan's eyes is undisguised, and his actions become more and more powerful.

Luo Ning could only raise her head and endure his kiss, the front of her clothes was torn open.

Duan Hanchuan's strength made Luo Ning a little scared, feeling like a captured animal, who was about to be swallowed in the next moment.

The body gradually warmed up, causing Luo Ning's breathing to become disordered. He timidly wanted to step back, but Duan Hanchuan firmly suppressed his hands and feet and could not move at all.

The gorgeous begonias were smashed to pieces, blooming even more scorching beauty.

In a daze, Luo Ning sobbed, only to hear Duan Hanchuan shouting for his good treasure.

Luo Ning hugged his broad back and took a bite.

The fingers also left traces on Duan Hanchuan's back, Duan Hanchuan pressed his hand and intertwined with his fingers.

The red bed tent fluttered, and it didn't take long for the room to return to quiet.

Duan Hanchuan kissed Luo Ning's eyelashes lovingly, this person was finally his.

When the sky was bright, Luo Ning stood up with her waist supported, the sunlight poured down from the window, the magnolias on the table were delicate and beautiful, and a few bird calls sounded in the courtyard.

It made Luo Ning feel that this cold and gloomy house in the past now looks extraordinarily warm and beautiful.

The door in front of him was pushed open, and Duan Hanchuan walked in, holding a small bowl in his hand, steaming hot.

When Duan Hanchuan saw that he was awake, a smile appeared in his eyes, and he quickly walked over to take Luo Ning into his arms and help Luo Ning get dressed.

She was caring and thoughtful, and she kissed Luo Ning's lips when she was done.

Luo Ning had a sore back and was a little annoyed at first, but when he saw the smile on Duan Hanchuan's face, he stopped talking and snuggled in Duan Hanchuan's arms obediently.

Duan Hanchuan hadn't been so happy for a long time, and he was satisfied to see Duan Hanchuan smiling.

The porridge in the small bowl was overcooked, and at a glance, I knew that Duan Hanchuan cooked it himself, and Luo Ning ate it clean.

After newly married Yan Er became a legal husband, the two became more intimate.

Duan Hanchuan became more and more clingy, and Luo Ning was used to it.

Ghosts come to clean the courtyard every day. Those ghosts look just like ordinary people. They wear servants' clothes and are responsible for their daily life.

Luo Ning felt in a trance that they seemed to be still alive. This was not a haunted house, but an ordinary yard.

It is too far from the market, and the surrounding area is too quiet. Luo Ning and Duan Hanchuan occasionally return to the rented place to live.

Luo Ning still remembered the original plan. He practiced the spells he learned from the Taoist priests, practicing again and again.

One night, Luo Ning divided their hair into four small brocade bags, burned them one by one, and buried them in the four corners of the room. An incense plant that had been lit long ago gave off a light smell. Seeing Duan Hanchuan closed his eyes, Luo Ning Ning ripped open Duan Hanchuan's shirt and bit his finger, ready to draw a spell on Duan Hanchuan's heart.

But just as he was about to move, Duan Hanchuan's eyelashes trembled, he knew Luo Ning's movement.

But not knowing what Luo Ning was going to do, Duan Hanchuan's mood sank.

He thought that Luo Ning was willing to stay by his side, but he was forced to be helpless.

Promising to marry him is not willing, so now Luo Ning can't bear it anymore, and uses a special technique to solve him. The only way to leave him is to kill him.

He knew that who would want to be with a ghost.

He got what he wanted, but his darling was in pain and had to force a smile.

It turned out that he still had extravagant hopes. The happy days of these few days should be regarded as stolen by him. Now it will end soon, and all the good things will turn into bubbles in the end.

Duan Hanchuan felt that his heart was aching, and he gritted his teeth, trying his best to restrain his reluctance.

Since this is what Gubao wants, then follow his wishes.

Duan Hanchuan was very uncomfortable, lying obediently, feeling the burning heat in his chest, the spell gradually took shape.

The touch is extremely clear, as if waiting for the final judgment.

Duan Hanchuan's throat overflowed with bitterness, opened his eyes, and wanted to keep Luo Ning in his heart, waiting for the final forgetting.

After the spell outlined by the blood on the fingertips took shape, there was a burst of blood-red light, and the spell seemed to come alive, constantly absorbing Luo Ning's blood.

The spell is in effect!

Luo Ning's face paled, invisible, he could feel that his body seemed to be bound by something, and then an invisible thread connected him with Duan Hanchuan.

A shady cold seeped out of his bones, his fingers felt the pain of being pierced, and the bones seemed to be split.

Luo Ning now realizes how much pain Duan Hanchuan has always had. The pain that goes deep into his soul brings a kind of piercing fear that cannot be eliminated.

A layer of cold sweat broke out on his back, turned to look at Duan Hanchuan, but saw that Duan Hanchuan's face was even more ugly.

Luo Ning was in a hurry. He had painted spells and shared the pain. Why did Duan Hanchuan's face become more transparent.

Is there something wrong with this spell?

Luo Ning suddenly panicked, and hurried to pull Duan Hanchuan's hand, afraid to say: "Xiaochuan?!"

Duan Hanchuan, who guessed wrong, also reacted, his eyes widened in disbelief, and realizing that something was wrong with his body, he asked in a hoarse voice, "What have you done." Disappeared for no reason, unless someone took it for him.

Duan Hanchuan hurriedly looked at Luo Ning's hand, his lips trembled, and he wanted to stab himself twice. Why didn't he react?

If he could have been more alert, he could have stopped it in time.

Duan Hanchuan didn't want this, he didn't want Luo Ning to experience this kind of pain.

"Who taught you?"

Luo Ning knew that he was uncomfortable, and said: "We are husbands, of course we have to share it together."

He comforted: "It's not as painful as I imagined, it's completely within the range I can bear. "

Anyway, it's all done, and it's useless to go back. Didn't you say that you want to stay with me all the time? Now that we have truly formed a contract, we will be linked forever."

Duan Hanchuan hurriedly shook his head, he didn't want to do this.