23

Mr. went out the door, and when he came back, he was going to get married?

The housekeeper's jaw dropped, feeling that he didn't even know Mr.

The husband gets along with him every day, and it is impossible for him not to know that he is in love. The husband has been asleep for a few months, is it possible to fall in love in a dream?

I really can't see it, Mr. will get married in a flash.

But who is the object of the flash marriage?

The housekeeper couldn't believe the confirmation on the ground, and saw the gentleman smiling sweetly.

With the sour taste of love.

The butler looked dazed, maybe he was old and couldn't keep up with the trend, so he made such a fuss.

Thinking of adding another owner to the villa, the housekeeper quickly became happy again. The husband is always alone, and he can't take care of his career in life. Now it's good, the husband is getting married.

Duan Hanchuan was busy dealing with the piles of things, and without the good baby to accompany him, it would not be delicious to eat.

Duan Hanchuan ended the hour-long video call and immersed himself in the stack of documents. He just wanted to finish the meeting quickly, deal with the matter, and go back to hug his sweetheart soon.

When Duan Hanchuan was around, Luo Ning couldn't stand his enthusiasm, but after the person left, Luo Ning was not used to it.

Tweeting at Duan Hanchuan in the video, Luo Ning also distracted herself to do her own thing.

The weather in the past few days has been very comfortable, the sun is shining, and the sun is warm on the body. After drinking a cup of coffee, I can't help but feel better.

Luo Ning sat by the window of the cafe, savouring the desserts and sorting out research reports.

This is a cafe under his name. The decoration and drinks are very distinctive. In this area, it is very popular.

Unknowingly, at dusk, Luo Ning packed up her computer and was about to go home. A waiter passed by, maybe her feet slipped, her body was unstable, and the coffee she was holding was dumped to the side.

Luo Ning hurriedly pulled him, "Is it okay." The

waiter stood firm and thanked Luo Ning with an embarrassed smile. Her fair and delicate cheeks were slightly flushed, and she was a little annoyed that she was careless just now.

When he saw Luo Ning's face, the waiter was stunned, his eyes widened, and his fingers squeezed the tray.

Eyes are getting brighter.

Seeing Luo Ning's back, Zhu Ling touched his heart, he seemed to know what love at first sight was.

This kind of gentle and handsome man meets his standard of mate selection. A person who can smile with such a warm smile must have a warm heart.

Such a polite man is not comparable to Duan Hanchuan.

Zhu Ling escaped from marriage for half a year. He doesn't like the fiancé that his parents decided. What kind of relationship can a business marriage have? This kind of man, how can he have a certain passion when he gets married, and a marriage without love has no meaning at all.

With Duan Hanchuan, he will definitely be depressed, so he can't give in, he must escape, he wants to pursue his own life, and he can't be at the mercy of Duan Hanchuan.

Determined to cancel the engagement, Zhu Ling secretly fled to another city. He did not dare to appear in front of his friends. He knew that once his whereabouts were leaked, his parents and Duan Hanchuan, who were in humiliation and anger, would definitely arrest him.

All the money on his body was used up. Zhu Ling could only make money on his own in order to live. During his wandering abroad, he understood how difficult the life of ordinary people was. He, a young master, has never worried about money.

Zhu Ling kept comforting herself, and waited a little longer, and she could go home after the wind had passed.

But now, Zhu Ling has found a reason to stay here again. He seems to have found his true love. Thinking of that gentle and attractive man, Zhu Ling couldn't help but his heart beat faster.

Touching his hot face, Zhu Ling felt a little lost. Why was he so stupid just now that he didn't ask for that gentleman's contact information, what should he do next time if he can't see him.

Luo Ning didn't know that someone was thinking wildly. When she had free time, she came to sit in the cafe again. The atmosphere here was very comfortable.

He reached out and fiddled with the gypsophila star in the vase on the lower table, sensitively aware that there were eyes watching him, Luo Ning turned his head in doubt, and met a pair of shy eyes.

Zhu Ling was startled, he didn't expect to meet Luo Ning's eyes, he lowered his head in a panic, his face instantly reddened, and there was a secret happiness.

The sighted person is here again.

He'd be a fool if he didn't take his chances.

Zhu Ling took a deep breath, tried to calm herself down as much as possible, smoothed the wrinkles on her clothes, and looked at herself in the reflection on the glass cabinet, her face image was completely fine.

He brought a cup of coffee and walked over, trying to chat with Luo Ning.

Just when he was about to show a smile, a tall man walked in at the entrance of the cafe. He was tall and had long legs, a black suit, sharp eyebrows and strong aura, and could attract the attention of others unconsciously.

Zhu Ling glanced over and saw the man's face clearly. The whole person's footsteps stopped, like falling into an ice cave, and his face couldn't help turning pale.

Zhu Ling was very flustered and wanted to run away immediately, but he couldn't move because he was too nervous.

Why is Duan Hanchuan here? !

He was obviously very careful, why did Duan Hanchuan still find him.

This time Duan Hanchuan was going to take him back, so he really couldn't escape.

Zhu Ling swallowed hard, a feeling of helplessness and anger rose in his heart, even if Duan Hanchuan came, he couldn't give in, maybe he could tie him back, they had broken the engagement, he didn't need to be afraid Duan Hanchuan.

In a short period of time, a bunch of messy thoughts floated in Zhu Ling's mind. He gathered up his courage, raised his head, and planned to face Duan Hanchuan head-on, with a determination in his eyes.

However, Duan Hanchuan did walk in his direction, and when he was about to speak, he passed him by, bringing a breeze, not looking sideways, not even giving him a look.

Zhu Ling: ? ? !

His good mood suddenly leaked, and he watched Duan Hanchuan pass by, heading towards the window.

Luo Ning stood up in surprise, took Duan Hanchuan's hand, and said with a soft laugh, "I'm back."

His eyes were glued to Duan Hanchuan's face. He had only seen him for a few days, and he felt very miss Duan Hanchuan.

Duan Hanchuan did the same. He leaned into Luo Ning's lips and kissed heavily, rubbed Luo Ning's face, and whispered, "Let's go home.

" enough.

Luo Ning leaned against his arms, and the two walked towards the door.

Seeing that the two intimate backs were about to disappear, Zhu Ling, who was completely ignored, came back to her senses, her face flushed, she couldn't believe it, and her heart was full of embarrassment.

What's the meaning!

The person he fancy is with Duan Hanchuan?

Didn't Duan Hanchuan come to find him?

When were you together.

Zhu Ling was embarrassed and angry. For the past six months, he was afraid that he would be found by Duan Hanchuan one day. He secretly hid for so long, but Duan Hanchuan had already found the target. He was still working hard to earn money stupidly. What's the point of him hiding? .

Zhu Ling's mood was a little subtle. He thought that Duan Hanchuan would be very angry and disappointed because of his divorce. He dumped Duan Hanchuan, but now he finds that Duan Hanchuan didn't take him seriously.

This made Zhu Ling's self-esteem a bit unacceptable, and he couldn't help shouting Duan Hanchuan.

Duan Hanchuan looked back and frowned, his eyes a little confused and confused.

Zhu Ling looked reluctant, gritted his teeth in anger, Duan Hanchuan probably didn't recognize him, how could it be.

As a result, Duan Hanchuan's expression showed a sudden realization in the next moment. He seemed to finally recognize who he was, and said lightly: "Oh, it's you, what's the matter?"

He didn't want to talk nonsense with Zhu Ling, what if he misunderstood? manage.

And from Duan Hanchuan's point of view, Zhu Ling was a brainless man who was different from ordinary people. When the two families ended their relationship, it was negotiated with He Qi.

But it didn't take long for Zhu Ling to run away, and the couple of the Zhu family found him.

Zhu Ling didn't leave a word, but she came here to work?

Hearing Duan Hanchuan's indifferent back, Zhu Ling staggered and took a step back, feeling extremely embarrassed, he had never been so embarrassed before.

Duan Hanchuan didn't care at all, and even snatched the object of his fancy. He also planned to bring a better man than Duan Hanchuan back to City A. At that time, everyone knew that his choice was correct. As a result, Duan Hanchuan followed His heart is a couple.

Zhu Ling's complexion changed, and he didn't know how to describe his complex mood. The coffee in his hand was dark and bitter, just like his mood.

Zhu Ling angrily took off his apron and ran to resign immediately. Duan Hanchuan didn't care about the divorce, so what was he doing hiding here.

Staying on, as if mocking him for thinking too much.

Luo Ning spent two dreams and completely forgot the protagonist's feelings. Looking at Duan Hanchuan's reaction, he recalled that there was still this person.

Now all the trajectories have changed, Duan Hanchuan is fine, even if the protagonist Shou Shou appeared, there was no ripple in Luo Ning's heart, just like a stranger who forgot in a blink of an eye.

Duan Hanchuan closed the door of the apartment, couldn't wait to push Luo Ning against the door panel, put Luo Ning in his arms, buckled the back of Luo Ning's head, and kissed the beautiful lips.

Luo Ning raised her head slightly, intertwined with Duan Hanchuan's breath, and they were intimate.

Duan Hanchuan's body temperature was too hot and strong, making Luo Ning's legs a little weak.

The waist was tightly bound by Duan Hanchuan's arm, Luo Ning found a focus and could only rely on Duan Hanchuan.

Luo Ning was panting, and when her lips were red and swollen, Duan Hanchuan licked the crevice of his lips, pecked and kissed, hugged Luo Ning, wrapped his legs around his waist, and asked in a low voice. : "My dear, do you miss me?"

Luo Ning's eyes were moist, and the scorching gaze of Hanchuan was suppressed in a small space, surrounded by Duan Hanchuan's breath, he blushed and nodded. .

Duan Hanchuan's eyes lit up, "So good."

It seems that his good baby really misses him. In order to ease his longing, just kissing is not enough. He wants to reward him well.