END

Duan Hanchuan freed up time and planned to prepare for the engagement ceremony.

The venue layout on the day must be all famous designers, and the engagement ceremony should be grand and romantic.

The news has been announced, and everyone knows that the Duan family and the Luo family have joined forces. That kind of lively occasion must be a good opportunity to make contacts. The partners who received the invitations went to the engagement banquet one after another.

Of course, Duan Hanchuan couldn't wait to step into the wedding hall directly, but his father-in-law and mother-in-law said that he would have to wait until Gubao got his degree.

Luo Ning's vacation is not long. Not long after getting engaged, he must return to M country. He has prepared some special products and happy candy, which can be shared with mentors and friends.

Like a big dog, Duan Hanchuan rubbed his neck reluctantly. Long-distance relationships are the most annoying thing. Fortunately, it's only been a year.

"Damn, I'll come back to see you when I'm free. We can post videos every day." Luo Ning was pressed down tightly and touched Duan Hanchuan's hair. Thinking of the reduced frequency of meetings in the future, she felt a little lost.

Duan Hanchuan bit his earlobe, "So good treasure has to make up for me."

Luo Ning's eyelashes trembled, hugged him and kissed him, unable to lift her hands tiredly.

Fortunately, the ticket was bought on the afternoon of the next day, otherwise it would be difficult for Luo Ning to move.

The clouds passed in front of us, and it was almost early morning when we arrived in country M. Luo Ning rested enough in the hotel before transferring to the school. The temperature in the country was humid, but it was as warm as spring abroad. .

Duan Hanchuan, who stayed in China, started to work overtime, and once again became a workaholic in the eyes of everyone. He piled up the things to be dealt with to improve efficiency.

He slept in bed alone at night, the bed was cool and his heart was empty.

Duan Hanchuan especially hated this kind of solitary days, so he arranged everything properly, and immediately bought a plane ticket to go to country M.

Luo Ning received the call and ran out of the school gate in surprise. Seeing Duan Hanchuan's tall and straight figure, she rushed up and threw herself into Duan Hanchuan's arms.

Wearing a white knitted sweater, he appeared to have a fair face, slightly longer hair, slightly curled, and dark and bright almond eyes.

Duan Hanchuan felt that his darling was getting more and more cute, he reached out and pinched the tip of Luo Ning's nose, ready to take Luo Ning to dinner.

"Luo, is this your fiancé?"

Two doubtful voices sounded from behind. It was Luo Ning's three roommates. They were looking at them curiously. When they found the ring on Luo Ning's hand, the roommates didn't believe that Luo Ning was actually I'm engaged. I've never heard of Luo Ning falling in love before. When I came back from the holiday, I heard Luo Ning saying that she was about to get married.

He rolled his eyes on Duan Hanchuan. This oriental man has an aggressive and handsome look, and he has an excellent bearing. Standing together, there is an atmosphere that no one else can blend in. They must be a sweet couple.

Only Andrew gritted his teeth unwillingly. He had been in love with Luo for two years, but after hearing Luo said he didn't want to fall in love, he endured no confession. The person who had been together for two years was cut off by a strange man.

This made the breath in Andrew's heart a little hard to swallow, and felt particularly aggrieved, so when he saw Duan Hanchuan's hostility, Luo and this man had established a relationship so quickly. Yes, what can compare to him, a muscle like him can give Luo a sense of security.

Andrew was indignant, and quietly glared at Duan Hanchuan, but just happened to meet Duan Hanchuan's dark eyes.

Andrew shuddered, feeling a sense of danger inexplicably, and shifted his gaze adrift, not daring to look at Duan Hanchuan again, and no longer in the mood to rant.

Duan Hanchuan chuckled softly, greeted several roommates politely, hugged Luo Ning's shoulders with an intimate gesture, and the sports car walked away.

Arriving at a western restaurant, Duan Hanchuan stopped the car, held Luo Ning's face and kissed her, his lips slid on Luo Ning's lips, and the kiss made Luo Ning breathless, only then did he relieve his thoughts a little.

When Duan Hanchuan was eating, he put Luo Ning's words without a trace, especially the fat man named Andrew. He was very sensitive and could sense that the fat man was interested in his baby, but fortunately, the baby didn't notice it.

Luo Ning didn't know what Duan Hanchuan was thinking, so she just chatted like that, and then she heard Duan Hanchuan say: "Baby, let me rent you a house."

"Anyway, you still have to stay in country M for a year, and always live in the dormitory. Not good."

Luo Ning frowned, "Our dormitory relationship is very good, I'm used to it, don't need to move out."

Duan Hanchuan pointed to himself, "Then where did I sleep when I came to see you, you You're going to leave me outside alone."

"It's uncomfortable to go to a hotel."

If he continued to put the baby in that dormitory, he wouldn't be at ease, that Andrew must have bad intentions.

Luo Ning listened to his persuasion and felt that it was reasonable. He couldn't bring Duan Hanchuan back to the dormitory, so let's rent a house.

The two rented a well-decorated and warm apartment. With a separate space, Luo Ning had someone to warm the quilt, and someone to cook for him, lying comfortably on the sofa, as if living in a bedroom was more comfortable.

Duan Hanchuan is very diligent. Many things are video conferences or online office work. He is a family man now, and his career has developed to the peak, so there is no need to fight so hard.

There was Duan Hanchuan entangled in Luo Ning, and Andrew's first secret love ended without a hitch. After a semester, Andrew was relieved and decided to empathize and leave the relationship.

The warm and simple days passed in a flash, Luo Ningyuan was able to live very comfortably abroad. After successfully passing the doctoral degree, Luo Ning returned to China with Duan Hanchuan.

Duan Hanchuan has been waiting for him for a year, they should get married.

On the day he received the marriage certificate, Duan Hanchuan smiled contentedly, carefully touched the marriage certificate, and put it in the safe.

The wedding was naturally bigger than the engagement ceremony. Of course, it was also very tiring. After the whole process, Luo Ning was almost paralyzed from exhaustion. She was lying on the bed sore and too lazy to move her fingers. She just wanted to fall asleep immediately. .

Glancing at Duan Hanchuan, Duan Hanchuan was full of energy, beaming and smiling like a fool.

Luo Ning raised her arm and motioned to Duan Hanchuan to hug him, he didn't want to move.

Duan Hanchuan's eyes lit up, he carried Luo Ning into the bathroom, and washed Luo Ning cleanly.

Luo Ning must have been embarrassed before, but now it is different, he is used to it.

Duan Hanchuan's thick skin will also be infected, he will not be like before, he will blush at every turn.

The hot water washed down, Luo Ning snorted softly, and pressed against the cold wall. In front of him was Duan Hanchuan's hot chest. He hugged Duan Hanchuan's neck, his chin was slightly raised, and the hair around his ears was wet and waterdrops were strung together. Drop and slide over the collarbone on the side of the neck.

His eyes seemed to be stained with water vapor, hazy, a little confused, and mixed with unspeakable temptations.

Duan Hanchuan couldn't help but kissed his eyelashes, Luo Ning shivered sensitively, snuggled into Duan Hanchuan's arms, the warm water mist evaporated, blurring the frosted glass, blocking the whispers inside.

...

Luo Ning got a degree in economics, but he did not choose to inherit the family business. He has a sister who is strong, capable and smart. The company is well managed, and the development of the company does not have to fall on him.

Luo Ning can choose the industry he likes to try. After thinking about it, he went to study psychology.

Duan Hanchuan was a little surprised, but his wife liked it.

Duan Hanchuan and Luo Ning are husbands, so they must live together. Duan Hanchuan moved to this city, and his career is slowly shifting.

When he moved out of the former villa, Duan Hanchuan opened the box and remembered the copper coin. It had a simple and quaint appearance with outdated colors. It looked ordinary at first glance, but there was a mystery hidden inside.

Because of this copper coin, he fell into a nightmare, constantly wandering in fear, and almost lost consciousness and could not wake up, but because of this copper coin, he met the good treasure.

The day Duan Hanchuan woke up, he held the copper coin in his hand, his fingers were tightly clasped together, and the housekeeper could not break it apart.

Duan Hanchuan noticed that this thing was not simple, so he put it in the box, he was going to move, he thought of this thing again.

This kind of strange thing is a harmful existence. Duan Hanchuan has tried it, but it cannot be destroyed. It may be because his will is strong enough and his subconscious is prepared. Now that he touches this copper coin, he will no longer be forced to fall into a dream.

Duan Hanchuan privately recruited a scientific research team to study this weird object.

And such a study has led to a major discovery. The scientific research team believes that this copper coin is not a copper coin in the real sense, but a storage tool, which contains some unbreakable technologies.

Among them, the so-called dreams should be several fields constructed with mental power.

To do this, the level of technology must be at least a few hundred years ahead.

Even in foreign countries, it is impossible to have such advanced technology. After all, all human beings have not yet discovered the use of spiritual power.

This stuff is so mysterious.

The scientific research team was fascinated by this novel discovery, and even came up with another guess, whether it was an unknown civilization in space that accidentally left this tool.

Such a major event must be paid attention to. The strength of just a few of them is not enough. If this technology can be discovered as soon as possible, the impact will be absolutely earth-shaking.

After the news was communicated, the best researchers were dispatched to study it, but the research progress was very slow. The mental power only existed in their imaginations, and they were completely unfamiliar with how to build a fantasy world.

Luo Ning was also very curious about the copper coin, but he and Duan Hanchuan waited and waited. There was no news at all, and gradually put the matter behind them. When they entered middle age, it was suddenly announced that the holographic technology had been developed. The pioneering methods of the spiritual realm were announced, like a drop of water in a frying pan, sparking a frenzy.