Briquette and Freckles (1)

The sparrows outside the window chirped in the early morning, the whole manor was shrouded in a hazy morning light, and the gems at the top of the castle shone.

The quiet atmosphere was broken, a new day came, and the people in the whole manor began to get busy again.

The fat cook cooks the bread swiftly, while the maids clean the house in an orderly manner. When the bread in the boiler is steamed, they are placed on a delicate silver tray, with knives and forks, and placed one by one. desktop.

Luo Ning wore a black western-style vest and clumsily cut the bread in front of him. There was no way, who made this bread too hard, and it was completely different from the soft pastries in his memory. Although this bread was called white bread, it was a noble one. The exclusive staple food, but because it has not been fully fermented, the taste is actually very general, and it is difficult to chew.

Even though Luo Ning has been eating for half a month, she still can't get used to the food here.

This world is relatively unfamiliar. It is a combination of medieval and fairy tale backgrounds. The productivity is extremely backward, but there is magic.

The place where he was located was a kingdom called Lannis. The original owner was the youngest son of a certain earl. He lived in a fertile territory. The homonym of his name was similar to that of Luo Ning.

And the protagonist of this world, Shou Feili, is the half-brother of the original owner. What happened to Feili is somewhat similar to that of Cinderella. The mother died long ago, and the count's father married a new woman and gave birth to a younger brother. , after which Philip's standard of living began to decline.

Unlike Cinderella, although the stepmother didn't like Feili, she didn't abuse her stepson, but just got along lightly.

But Feili had a different idea. He felt that his father had formed a new family and was more partial to his stepmother and younger brother, so he became extremely inferior and felt that he had become a little pitiful. Even if he was not bullied, he also thought that he was not valued. , If you make a mistake, you will be kicked out of the manor. You must lower your posture and carefully please your stepmother to have a stable life.

So in this case, Feili became humble and diligently helped in the manor. He dared not take the initiative to ask for delicious food or ask the tailor to make beautiful new clothes. Father brought gifts back from outside. He also shied away and said that he didn't like it, and gave everything to the original owner. If the two brothers were playing around and the original owner was accidentally injured, Philip would first take the mistake on himself.

In this way, the stepmother was also not happy, because she did not treat Fei Li materially. Fei Li was so timid. It was all her hypocritical lies, which made her look like a vicious old witch, and the stepmother became more and more indifferent to Fili.

Even though her stepmother died a few years later, Fili remained silent and submissive.

When Fili grew up, because of a special encounter, he rescued the seriously injured Prince Lannis, the weak Fili fell in love with the handsome prince at first sight, and secretly fell in love, the prince decided to become a partner with Fili.

During the period of recuperation in the manor, the outstanding-looking prince also attracted the attention of the original owner, which made the original owner's mind germinate.

The original owner did not know that the prince was with his brother Feili, and pursued the prince.

The prince rejected the original owner's courtship and explained the reason. Of course, the original owner could only give up.