Part 31

Lily's pov

After Ryan had walked in on us, I went home and Olivia and I haven't seen each other since. Although We've been texting everyday, I miss her. I know we haven't been together that long but my feelings for her are something I've never felt with anyone before. She makes me feel loved.
Love.
Do I love her? I think back to when I met her, and everything that's happened since then, and find myself automatically smiling. A feeling of warmth fills me and Maybe, just maybe this is what real love feels like.
The feeling of constantly wanting to be with her, and thinking about her when she's not with me. The feeling of waking up and wishing she was beside me again. The feeling of being safe and happy when wrapped in her Arms. It hits me. I love her.
I know it hasn't been a long time and I know that people say you can't fall in love this quickly, but I don't think what I'm feeling can be mistaken for anything different. However, it does scare me. I've been fucked over by so many different people before it's hard to believe I'm capable of being loved sometimes.
My phone buzzes and I pick it up, still a small smile on my face at my new found feelings.
Book shops completely empty, need a new horror book? X
Yep, most definitely I do.
I put on my shoes, ignoring the stack of a few horror books I hadn't read, and went downstairs.
"Where are you going?" Archie asked me, as I put my coat on.
"Hey arch, I'm going so see Olivia." I said, finding my keys.
He gasps and grabs his coat.
"You want to come?" I ask, obviously knowing the answer.
He nods enthusiastically and I laugh, as annoying as he can be sometimes I really do love him.
I tell our parents and then we leave.
We make a quick stop at the cafe I work, and get a takeaway cappuccino for Olivia, a latte for me and a hot chocolate for Archie. I get workers discount though so it isn't too expensive.

We walk into the bookshop, and I find Olivia sitting behind the counter, her eyes instantly find mine.
"Archie!" She says as he runs up to her and hugs her. Nearly spilling his hot chocolate.
"Hi Olivia." He says, putting his hot chocolate on the counter, letting go of her and running off to the small kids section.
I put the coffees down on the counter and im instantly embraced.
"Hey." She mumbles into my hair, and I am now certain on my feelings for her.
"Hey baby." I pull back and her eyes watch me, they're soft and the smile on her face warms me.
"I love it when you call me that." She speaks softly, and for a second she directs her eyes towards where Archie's at, making sure he's okay. Her smile grows wider as she sees him sitting cross legged on the floor, reading a book.
Her eyes drift back to me and I pull her down, capturing her lips with mine. I feel her smile and pull me closer to her, as she rests her hands on my lower back.
"I will never get used to kissing you." I whisper, not being sure if I meant to say that out loud or not.
"Me neither."
"Your face is healing." I say, running my thumb over her lip.
"Don't do that , it drives me crazy."

"Lily can you bring me my hot chocolate please, and Olivia can you come sit with me?"
Our moment is broken by my little brother, but she doesn't seem to mind. She smiles over at him and nods "we're coming buddy."
She grabs the hot chocolate and gestures to the cappuccino. "This for me?"
I nod and she picks it up, kissing me on the head and saying "thank you baby"
I watch her walk off and sit with Archie, passing him his drink.
I will never get over this.
She's so sweet to him, and me.
I bit my lip and put my head down, trying to suppress the smile on my face.
When I look up, Olivia's looking at me with such a gentle, adoring expression, and I can't help but mirror it.

I sit down with them and Olivia reads Archie the book he's holding, and he reads some as best as he can.
"Good job buddy!" She says, high fiving him. He blushes and puts his head back down to the book.
"I think he loves you." I say quietly without thinking, to Olivia.
She meets my eyes and smiles.
"I think i love you." She replies, a shocked look replacing her smile. Now a nervous look in her eyes.
My jaw almost falls off and I feel I'm taking too long to reply. She rubs her neck and looks down. "Too soon?" She asks, And I hate myself for leaving it too long. The moments passed and she looks up, an almost hurt look on her face and the awkwardness is clear.
I look away from her as my phone rings and see her look down.
"Hey mum."
"Can you and Arch come home now please."
"Yeah sure, we're coming now."
I hang up and see Olivia's now stood at the counter, looking at something on the computer. Well, supposedly.
"Hey arch we've got to go, mummy wants us back."
He nods sadly and gets up, and so do I.
We walk up to Olivia together and he says "bye Olivia." Hugging her again before walking towards the door. She avoids eye contact with me while she says goodbye to him and then it's my turn.
"Bye Olivia." I say, trying my best to smile normally at her. "Text me?"
"Obviously." She says, a smile threatening to go onto her face at our goodbye. It's come to be how we usually say bye.
She kisses me, quicker than usual and I leave.

Lily🙄