↳ Nineteen

𝟭𝟵. 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗

 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗

❝And I'm in love

And I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time in my only life❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

BOBOIBOY DIDN'T KNOW how he got himself in this mess. Was it because he's desperate to deal with such emotions? They said he had to get used to it and find a way to fix it or he would be stuck in a situation where he could only admire her from afar and get taken away by another boy. He didn't want that but he wasn't ready at all. He didn't know how to fix his problem so all he could do is just listen to his friends.

Although their advice isn't organised well. They have so many different ways and ideas for him to use as an approach but he didn't know what was the beneficial one. It was one of those moments where he just wants to run and disappear. He would like a silent moment with him and his football alone.

"Alright, Boboiboy. We want you to man up!" Gopal placed his hands on the poor elemental boy's shoulders. Boboiboy tilted his head innocently before pointing to himself. "But aren't I a man already?" He blinked at the taller student. A moment of silence had passed before the older boy did something. Gopal smiled at him and turned him around to face the windows instead without letting go of his shoulders.

"Oh, that's cute, anyway─"

Boboiboy was so done. Why did he even say anything again? Gopal brought out Boboiboy's water bottle and gave it to him as he began massaging his shoulders. What was happening? He didn't know anymore. "You can do this! Fight like a man!" Gopal began hyping his best friend up while Ying and Yaya watched with deadpanned expressions. "Is this even a way to deal with his crush problem or is he going to participate in a boxing match?" Ying questioned in confusion.

"Both," Boboiboy blankly commented, drinking his water bottle as he silently watched the view from the window. Closing the bottle with the cap, he nonchalantly listened to his friend's conversation. He placed the water bottle on the table before doing something. "The first problem here is Boboiboy," Gopal fixed his throat like he was some kind of professional. The elemental hero perked at the sound of his name being called, turning back to his friends. "What?" He blinked, feeling the gazes of his friends suffocate him.

"You, Boboiboy. I don't know how your moods work but sometimes you act weird in front of her, sometimes you forget all about that and act normal with her," Gopal caressed his chin, narrowing his eyes at the shorter boy. "What? Like when?" The elemental hero wondered in curiosity. "Do you remember what happened the other day? When you helped Y/n with the decorations?" Gopal leaned towards the boy as Ying and Yaya didn't know what happened during that time.