Chapter 165

"We'll never find him on this" Ron exhales, frustrated. We've been looking for Harry for what felt like ages.

" Here he is!" Hermione points to a pair of footprints on the map.

"Brilliant!"

"He just vanished. I'm sure I saw it." I take the map from Ron's hands.

"Maybe he's gone to the Room of Requirement. It doesn't show up on the map, does it? You said that last year" he looks at Hermione and Hermione's amazement is clear on her face.

" That's right, I did" she says in a low but happy voice.

"Let's go" I start running to the room of requirement.

I see Harry over a stack of stools but before I decide to leap into his arms,I hear a voice,"Well, well... What brings you here, Potter?" Draco's voice echo's through the room.

" I could ask you the same" I hear Harry's reply.

" You have something that's mine. I'd like it back" I look over the stack of stool to see what Draco is referring too. A wand.

"What's wrong with the wand you have?" Harry fires back.

" It's my mother's. It's powerful, but it's... ..not the same. Doesn't quite understand me. You know what I mean?" Draco smiles.

"Why didn't you tell her?" I rise from my hiding place.

" Bellatrix?" Draco's eyes dart to me.

" You knew it was Harry" I smile.

" You didn't say anything" Harry pulls me by my arm closer to him.

I see Goyle whispering something to him but I can't make out what he says.

"Expelliarmus" Hermione shoots from behind me and Harry pushes me down to the ground.

" Avada Kedavra"

" Stupefy" I hear Hermione again. I hear the spell hitting metal and I notice a small glimps of blue as it flies through the air.

"This is my girlfriend, you bloody gits!" Ron yells as he runs after the three. I climb after Harry as he starts to search for the tiara
I hear pixie wings but I don't dare to look up. Hermione helps Harry to move the seat covering the diadem," Got it!" I take it from him and push it into my messy hair as to keep it near us.

we jump to the ground and I try to get Harry and Hermione's attention to a faint light nearing us.

" They've set the bloody place on fire!" Ron screams as he runs back to us. He takes Hermione's hand and Harry takes mine. I cast spells as we run to let all rubble fall infront of the fire,trying to contain it. It doesn't work. I don't look back but when we're cornered I notice the fires form snakes and lions and all sort of animals.

We're stuck. I look to my right to see some old broomsticks and as I smile at Harry,he reads my mind. I give Harry the broomsticks and he give Hermione and Ron each their own. I'm the last to take one.

We fly through the air and I notice a body fall from high ground.

"Come on! This way!" Ron yells for us but I won't let my sister's boyfriend die and let her hate me forever when I could've prevented it," We can't leave them!"

"She's joking, right? If we die for them, Ella,I'm gonna k*ll you!" Ron yells back but I ignore his empty threat as we turn around to save the idiots stuck on a mountain of trash.