twenty

Vagary

(n.) a whimsical, wild or unusual idea

☆☆☆☆

School had gone by pretty smoothly today

After the lunch, we all went our separate ways. I didn't have any class with Emma or Mizuki but we did exchange numbers. 

It was 4 pm right now when Francisco called everyone downstairs. As far I knew, the extended family wasn't supposed to be here until 6.

Toffee had taken a half day off from school as Maria had to shop the new collection at Rose Jewellery. 

All of us had gathered here including Maria and Toffee who had just arrived from their luxurious shopping spree and from what I can gather, they looked furious. 

I wonder what got them this enraged. *wicked laughter*

A throat clearing brought our attention back to the person who so evilly summoned me while I was asleep. 

I hate being woken up from the land of the my dreams. Had I not been stuck here as the perfect innocent daughter, I would have most definitely slit Luca's throat for waking me up.

Oh they'll know how innocent I am. 

Wonder what'll happen when they learn that the assassin they've been after since so long is right under their nose. 

A specimen of my excellence will soon have them astounded. 

"Your cousins won't be arriving today. They'll be here by tomorrow morning." Fran announced. 

What? 

Francisco is too long. It takes about the same time to pronounce his name as much as it takes to eat two oreos. 

Now, Fran saves me time for at least one oreo, and hey, this is such an advantage. 

Rocco and Luca collectively groaned at Fran, where as Roman just grumbled and pulled out his phone. Antonio rolled his eyes and imitated Roman, no literally.

Toffee and Maria barely nodded and went back to discuss about the diamonds on their necklaces.

"Sorella, we were planning for a dinner at one of our restaurants tonight but since your cousins won't be here tonight, would you still like to go out?" Armani asked sitting beside me. 

"Um, I'd rather not tonight. I don't feel like eating out. Tomorrow sounds nice. With everyone here." I politely declined. 

Armani nodded and while everyone was busy with themselves, I left the room behind Roman, Toffee and Maria. 

Thankfully the cousins decided not to show up today, making my job even easier. I have been texting papa and them continuously and today I will be completing the mission tonight.