Chapter 167

" My Lord..." Snape starts to plead and I feel my tears burn my cheeks into the third degree.

" Nagini, kill!" Snapes body thuds againts the window closest to Harry and I. The snakes strikes once, twice,three times...until I stopped counting.

We rush inside the moment we hear Voldemort apparate and the sight stops my heart. Snape is bleeding out,against the window. Suffering.

"Take it... Take it up, please!" Snape struggles to say as Harry holds onto his neck where the bleeding takes over his robes.Give me something! Quickly, a flask. Anything!" Harry looks back at Hermione and Harry hands me the flask. I take up a few tears flowing down Snape's cheeks.

"Take them to the Pensieve" Snape cries and I cry with him. Even tho for most of ky life I hated this man. I know that pure evil doesn't really exist and even though he never made it clear,he had always been a good guy.

"Look at me... You really have your mother's eyes" Is the last words he says to Harry until the life leaves his eyes and he falls limp.

"You've fought valiantly, but in vain..." Voldemorts voice rings through my ears," I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat... In their absence, dispose your dead with dignity, Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you, rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forrest... ...and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall k*ll every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me" the voice disappears.

We make our way to the Great hall,slowly. I feel like I'm entirely drained of energy,"
Where's everybody?" There's no one outside.

Ron pushes open the Great Hall doors to reveal everyone who is left. "Harry?" Harry and I walk past Slughorn and Flich.

"Don't be sad on it, she's passed. There, she's gone." Trelawny throws a blanket over Camelia's face. I notice Hermione following Ron...to a crying Weasley family. George hugs Ron and I instantly know what happened. I look at Harry and then back at my family.

I run to George who instantly hugged me and started crying into my shoulder. As I looked down at Fred's lifeless body,my heart breaks into even more pieces. George lets go of me and Hermione hugs him next.

I walk to Mr Weasley who is only standing there,not being able to look at Ron breaking down over his brothers body. I hug Mr Weasley but he seems cold and broken.

I look back at Harry and he's looking down at the ground next to him and then runs off. I rush to where he stood a few seconds ago,to only see Tonks and Lupin on the ground,barely touching hands.