35

Andreas

With Bella knelt in front of me, my hand preparing my hungry cock, and my wife sulking about it on the other side, bound and distressed, I can tell myself that this is the base of my vengeance, the beginning of making repairs for what she'd done that dreadful year ago.

Revenge not for imprisoning me in a marriage, or terrorizing my daily life with her presence, but for that one irremovable, awful day I'd called our one-year anniversary. For those few minutes that had reached deep down inside my chest and tormented my heart.

But now I can be triumphant in being given this fabulous opportunity to fuck my appetizing lady with the eyes of my detestable ex watching.

I lower to my knees behind Bella, risen unlike her, with enough distance that my tip doesn't prod at her lower back. If not to disturb her, then to not go wild at the brief touch and shorten what I plan to be a slow and wicked experience. My hands reach around her chest and spread over her breasts, and, as I give them a little squeeze, completely disregard a panicky Dalia.

Realizing I cant simply pull the oversized shirt off Bella's head, consequence of her shackled wrists, I reach for the collar and slowly rip the cotton in two. The harsh tearing noise continues until the split reaches her upper abdomen and I'm satisfied with how much of her I and Dalia can see, and my lady looks up at me beautifully as I ruin the shirt. It tumbles off her shoulders, and before I'm able to decide against it, I'm leaning down to the side of her neck.

I latch onto her skin, mouth sucking and kissing as she softly hums in my ears.

"Dalia," I breathe onto Bella's silky skin, "have you taken a look at my favorite pair of tits?"

Pointless threats are shouted from ahead of me:

"I'm going to destroy you and her!"

"You'll be stuck in this marriage!"

"Something bad will get you soon enough!"

I wrap an arm around Bella's waist and draw her in closer. "I'm all hard and swollen for this woman, my darling wife."

My tongue skates up to her jaw where I quicken my kisses. Her moans ease into my ear and grow my unbearable appetite that wants me to swallow the soft sounds straight from the source.

So I do what I want, spinning her head and joining her lips with mine. My fingers sneak down into the loose shirt that's pooled at her hips and rub at her clit just to bring out a little more of those noises for me to eat with every dive of my tongue into her warm mouth.

"What do we have here?" I purr, loud enough that Dalia can hear, "You're dripping all over my fingers; this pussy is already so warm for me, beautiful, and I've only touched it for a few seconds." A whimper flutters into my mouth, and she presses her back to my chest, wriggling impatiently. "Oh, we've got a starving girl, don't we? We can't have you impatient like that over here, my love. I need you spread open slowly all for my wife to see, okay?"

The new address seems to have pleased her, because she unfolds her legs slowly and exposes that glistening cunt to the blue set of eyes glowering at her, smirking at Dalia provocatively as she does so. I rip through the remaining center of the shirt, then the arms, and toss it to the side.

"There we go," I drawl, slowly lifting onto my feet. "Such a pretty little cunt. Isn't it, Dalia?"

She goes on to craze, ranting and thrashing uselessly in her chains.

"Your partner is a whore." She spits, the droplet of liquid slinging onto the rug beneath us. "She's a fucking whore."

"No, no, no," I move beside Bella and grip her throat, "She may be a little bratty―aren't you, baby?―but I don't think I'd go to such an extreme extent so as to call her that." My breath heats her neck as I take my lips near her ear and whisper, quiet enough that only she can hear, "But when she gets the tiniest bit needy, she can't seem to stop herself from whoring around."