Jokes

Isabela x long to short haired reader who used they/them pronouns.

Recommended by RealLunaMVP

Y/n pov

"Isa!" I called out as I walked into her room. It was filled with flowers as always, but also trees, cacti, bushes, and basically every other plant.

"Y/n!" she yelled, running over to me. She jumps into a hug, knocking me down.

"Oof. Isa, I think you broke my back with that tackle." I joked.

"It's fine. If I did I would feed you some of my moma's food and then you'd be alright!" she said helping me up.

"Nice to see you care whether I get hurt or not."

"I do care a whole lot, y/n." she said giving me a kiss.

I gave an awkward laugh at this, feeling my face burn up red.

"You sure get red fast." she said smiling at me.

"You do not know how often people say that." I said as she began playing with my hair. I loved it when she did. It felt amazing.

"How're you doing today?" I asked as we sat down in a small patch of flowers.

"I'm doing alright. Woke up like 2 hours ago. Ate breakfast, planted some more flowers without my powers, then disappeared to my room."

"So, you woke up at 12 again?"

"Yup. Now that I don't have to show up in the morning randomly, I have decided to just not wake up in the mornings."

"I can get behind that."

"How's your day been?"

"Well I woke up at 10, like I always do, and had breakfast. Then I went to come here, but go distracted by Mirabel and Luisa who wanted to make a song about coconuts. After that, I came here."

"How was the song?"

"We ended up scraping it."

"You know, I have actually never heard you sing, you should totally sing for me."

"Oh no. I was just helping them make the lyrics. I can't sing for the life of me. Not happening."

"Please~ For me?"

"Isa, it is for you that I will not sing. If I did it would just be a repellent."

"Alright. Anyway I am tired."

"Still?"

"Yes, and I want you to come to bed with me." Isa said giving me a kiss.

"Remember, if you guys plan to do anything, don't!" Camilo said, looking in from the door I had left open. "Dolores will hear you."

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough to hear Isabela asking you to join her in bed."

"You know," Dolores said popping by next to him, "Camilo can make his room sound proof, so you two can use his room and it would be fine."

"Alright, we just might use Camilo's room then." Isabela said winking at me leading to a loss in my brain's functions.

"No! Isa! I introduced them to you! You can't betray me like that!" Camilo said. "Plus, if you do I will make the walls as thin as possible and everyone would hear, so don't you dare!"

"Camilo!" I yelled, face red. "Thank you, we won't be doing anything! Um. Yeah. No need to worry for your room or Dolores. We're not going to do anything. Maybe sleep. But that's about it."

"Kisses will also happen." Isabela added.

"Yeah, those too. But not what you're thinking of."

"That's good to know, it was a weird conversation to overhear." Agustin said. Oh god. Not my future father in law overhearing this.

"Yup. Well glad to know you two will not be doing anything inappropriate, bye!" Julieta said running off.

"Well, I'm going to disappear into the jungle that is this room. If you guys find me dead, don't worry, that is to be  expected. Goodbye." I said and began running off. I ran to the tree in the middle of the room and flopped down, covering my face in embarrassment. I sat their for a while before hearing Isa's voice.

"Sorry about that y/n. Didn't mean to make you so embarrassed." she said as she began playing with my hair.

"It's alright. I just... Get really embarrassed by those types of conversations."

"Yeah, Camilo makes thoes joke about and to everyone. To me when I was with Mariano. Once Dolores and Mariano got together, he would make so much jokes about them. He jokes to Mariano about me and Dolores so much. He keeps telling him that if thing with Dolores don't work, Luisa is the next in line of granddaughters. On his parents' anniversary he told them that he doesn't need or want anymore siblings. You get the point, he makes those jokes a''and the time." Isabela said as she sat in front of me and began playing with my hair in the front. She gave me a small kiss then began going back to playing with my hair.

"I know. Camilo would make jokes like that all the time once he found out that I liked you. Especially once he found out that you didn't like Mariano. He would say, 'If Isa breaks up with Mariano, you can make your move. I'm sure she wouldn't mind sleeping with you.' and a whole bunch of stuff like that."

"Wait, he knew that I didn't actually like Mariano?"

"Yeah, he said it was obvious by the way you gave no reaction to his teasing. And that it was obvious in general. That's why he did it so often."

"I am going to end his sorry life." she said standing up.

"Could you do that later? I like it when you play with my hair." I said, looking away.

"Alright." she said as she went back to playing with my hair. She gave me a kiss, then another one on top of my head.

"So, we're not going to your bed to sleep?" I asked.

"Nah, I still have chores I have to do later."

"So, we could just continue this until you need to do your chores?"

"Yup." she said. I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"I love you." I said happily.

"I love you too." she said giving me another kiss.