The Butterfly's woes (1)

When they arrived at the county, they were immediately greeted by the Henituse siblings; 

"ORABONI!!"

"Hyung-nim!"

Two figures dashed towards to where Cale was as soon as he exited the carriage. With the youngest Henituse dashing and jumping to Cale's arms and hugged him tight.

Cale, who wasn't expecting the warm welcome, staggered a bit before regaining his balance and hugged Lily's shoulders back. 

She wasn't even taller than his waist, yet she managed to make him stagger with just a hug... just what were they feeding her? 

"Welcome back, Hyung-nim..." Basen shyly said,

"Yes?" Cale looked back and forth the two Henituse siblings owlishly, "Yes... I'm back..."

"Yup! Yup! How was Harris village Orabuni?" Lily asked him enthusiastically, "Did you have fun?"

"It was..." 

Cale was about to agree when he remembered the meeting with his Hyung and what he said about not being able to meet like they use to, 

"...fun," 

Lily looked up and then looked towards Basen, they both noticed how their eldest doesn't seem to mean what he just said.

"Oraboni..." Lily called,

"Yes?" Cale responded, petting her head

"You like to paint right?" Lily let go of her hug and look at Cale directly to his eyes, her eyes seemed to sparkled when she asked that.

"Yea..."

Lily beamed, she took both Cale and Basen's hand; and began pulling them towards the mansion. 

"Oraboni! Come here! look at what me and Basen Oraboni prepared for you!"

Cale was confused but he let himself getting dragged by the youngest towards the hall's of the mansion and into a specific room he thought he would never see being opened again.

Cale gasped,

  It was his birth Mother's personal room that was often used by her for some reading. He also remembered reading on her lap and falling asleep to her humming. 

The room had the same atmosphere as before, but there were a couple new things added there;

"Do you like it?" Lily asked,

  An easel was at the center of the room with blank canvas's lined up at the wall's. The chair his mother use was still there... but it seemed like it had been quite old, he could see some mending here and there. 

And...

New Paints and brushes were put neatly inside a wooden drawer beside the easel. There was also a note on top of it.

Cale strode towards the drawer and took the note before reading it,

Happy Birthday to Our Beloved Brother

-From your dear siblings; Basen and Lily

"It was supposed to be your birthday present from us. But Lily couldn't wait to show it to you. so..." Basen commented, "Happy early birthday, Hyung-nim"

Cale couldn't speak, his birthday? Even he himself almost forgot about it's existence. How did these two lovable creatures find out? He haven't celebrated his birthday since his mother passed away...