Chapter 28

KUMUYOM ANG isang kamay at humigpit ang hawak niya sa bote ng alak ng marinig ang papalapit na yabag ng dalaga.

Damn, he misses her. But he's also angry at her. Luc was again here! Just damn it! No message from her- no call - nothing!

Now, he had enough. Fucking enough with this maddening anger and pain in his heart. This woman should know that he is not nice! He's fucking far from it!

Mirrow drank the rest alcohol in the bottle before throwing it away, same time the door opens, revealing the woman that doesn't know how to be fucking honest and loyal. Doesn't know to fucking love him and only him when he only loves her!

Nakita niyang napalunok ito dahil siguro sa dilim ng mukha niya.

"Mi-"

Her words were cut short when he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him.

"How was your night yesterday?" he asked, tone cold, his hands fixing her messy hair as he stared at her with menace. "And your dinner this evening?" he added, running his finger on her cheek.

"I-It was f-fine..." she stammered.

Ngumisi siya. "Mine was awful."

Mirrow lowers his head, his hands dropping to her waist to encircle his arms around her. He pulled her to his body and nuzzle her neck, kissing it after a while and sucking it after a minute.

"M-Mir..."

Humakbang siya pasulong na siyang kinahakbang nito paurong at paghawak nito sa balikat niya. He continued to step forward until they were both inside.

Mirrow kicked the door close and looked around the place. It still looks the same. But the feeling is enraging as his mind keeps on thinking that Luc was here, alone with Silence.

"Mir... A-Are you drunk?"

He looked back at her, smirking bitterly cold. "I'm horny," he boldly retorted.

Mirrow stared as she blinked her eyes in surprise then slowly her lips broke into a smile. One that is sweet and just beautiful to see.

"Was that the reason why you didn't come to see me for a day?" she asked with a grin. "And now you're cranky because you've been holding your libido down but impossible to do so." She wiggles her brows. "You should have told me! I'm a willing girlfriend!" She beamed.

Kumunot ang noo niya at hindi sumagot. But his jaw thicked at how she's willing to just jumped on another man just like that. Just... Damn it!

"You don't want?" she lowly asked, her face losing the happiness.

It pinched his heart seeing her sad but he shook his head and let her go. Iniwan niya ito saka pumunta ng bar counter at kumuha ng alak bago naupo sa stool at uminom.

He heard her footsteps getting near but she didn't go to him. Narinig niya na lang ang mahinang ingay mula sa sofa nito at mukhang babalik ito sa pagtulog.

Mirrow sighed and started to drink. Perhaps staying for a while here with her will help him decide what is best. It could also prevent his friend from coming again.

But...

Kinuha niya ang cellphone niya saka kinuhanan niya ng litrato ang sarili. He made sure that his background was clear.

He then sent it to the group chat that they has with a caption; Having the best night.

Maybe the moron will come knowing that he's with Silence. Luc better come, his knuckles are itching to beat the life out of him.