Chapter 29

SUMINGHAP SI Silence nang pagkasara ng pintuan ay basta na lang sinira ni Mir ang damit niya. The buttons of her dress ripped off and scattered on the floor.

But she wasn't able to complain when he attacked her lips with a torrid kiss. And Silence was more than willing to respond and forget about her dress. Her mouth opened to welcome his invading tongue and lips.

She clung to his nape and wrapped her legs around his waist as they continued to kiss each other with strong fervour. With the lust getting the best out of the two of them. The time they had not tasted each other is now evident in how they are eager and hungry to savour each other.

Both of them lost in the desire— the eagerness to make love — they both have lost track of when they started to take off all their clothes and how they end up on the sofa. Both naked. Both buried into the craving for each other. And both wanting to touch each other. Taste.

"Mir..." A groan escaped her lips when Mir trailed his lips down to her jaw while his hand is on her center, feeling the moisture of her sex. The other one was busy massaging her breast, pinching her nipple.

His fingers trailed her entrance before slipping one inside, earning a loud moan from her.

"Aah... Mir..."

Napaangat ang katawan niya sa sofa dahil sa pagragasa ng kiliti sa loob niya. A sensation that burned and awakening much of her inner sleeping self. Wakening the desire to be touched. To feel him. To experience again that thing she had with him three years ago.

"Damn..." Kinagat nito ang leeg niya saka mabigat na huminga. "Still fucking slick."

"Hmmm..." Silence could only moan and tightly close her eyes and rest her head on the sofa. Her mouth open.

Lumayo ito saka bumaba mula sa pagkakaluhod sa sofa at sa sahig lumuhod. In front of her legs that spread apart. Her womanhood was bare for his eye to see. Open for his mouth to taste. Ready for his tongue to be licked.

He pulled her to the edge of the sofa before rubbing his thumb on her core. Smearing it with her fluid. While his lips were busy kissing her thighs, drawing up to her center.

Silence lift her legs when Mir's arms went underneath. Wrapping her tighs with his arms and spreading it further.

Naplunok siya ng maramdaman ang mainit nitong hininga sa pagkababae niya. She looked down and her hands gripped the blanket, her eyes looking back at his gaze so dark from lust.

And when Mir gave her a smug smirk, Silence knew she is up to mindblowing licking.

"Hold on to me if it's too much," he winked, flashing his sexy smile that marked in her mind.

Silence bit her bottom lips, her eyes not leaving his while he slowly dip his mouth on her sex. And the moment his tongue touched her center, she groaned and her eyes slowly closed as she leaned against the sofa with her hands gripping the blanket.

"Uhmm... Mir..."

Mas lalo nitong hinigpitan ang hawak sa dalawa niyang hita at mas lalo iyong painaghiwalay. His tongue started to lick her, hardening it before entering her walls.

"Ooh! Mir!"

Her hips moved to offer him more of her, despite wanting to close her legs because the sensation is just overwhelmingly good. Core wrenching in the good sense but too much.

"Aah! Oohhh... Miirrr!.."

Silence hold on to Mir's shoulder when his tongue started to get more feisty in an addicting way. He's thrusting it on her, tasting her and licking every precum in her.