Ingredient missing?

Kalindi ask continuous questions to Bondita which made her to be stunned.

In additional, Trilochan also yelled at her indirectly and went inside his room.

Bondita thinks: Apologize me, Kaka sasurji and Thaku ma. I am in such a situation that I can't say you what's going around.

Kalindi: For everything you know only one thing, crying.

Bondita: Thaku ma, why this hate towards Tupur?

Kalindi: Hey, shut up. Again and again you are encircling the same thing. As per your choice you brought her here and now listen to your Kaka sasurji's and my choice. We are going to leave this haveli. We will not enter this haveli unless and until that killer woman goes out. Samjhi?

Bondita: No thaku ma. Don't say like this. You can't go anywhere. Please.

Kalindi: Why you are stopping us now? Did we stopped your decission? G

She tried to move from there but Bondita stopped her.

Bondita: Please, thaku ma. Understand me. Please. Tupur will not create any problem here. She has really changed now. Please, every human needs a second chance to prove themselves. And we should provide it to those who needs it. Please, Thaku ma. Don't go anywhere. Kaka sasurji, can't go anywhere. This is his haveli.

Kalindi: Now a days, you started to order your in-laws? How can say that he can't go anywhere? And thank god, you still remember that this haveli belongs to him. Or else, you would have made this as a saniyasini aashram.

Bondita cries. Kalindi went away.

Tapur: Don't cry didi. You know about them right. Anyhow, we should have told them about this before itself.

Bondita: They wouldn't have accepted this.

Tapur: Didi, why can't we tell about your situation to everyone in this house? Why you are hiding it? If you confess it to everyone then I think for sure thaku ma and zamindar ji will accept Tupur.

Bondita nods no.

Tapur: Why?

Bondita: You don't know about them. They will directly ask me to abort this baby concerning my life. I am not interested in it. And we don't have time to explain about this to them. Please, understand Tapur. Don't tell anyone about this. Please.

Tapur: But...

Tupur calls Bondita from back so they both turned towards her.

Bondita: Tupur, you need something?

Tupur: For what reason I am here? To give you treatment only na?

Bondita nods yes.

Tupur: Then come, without wasting time let's start it. If treatment gets completed then every problem in this haveli will also get completed. Then I can go to my own ashram happily.

Bondita: What? To go back there only I brought you here?

Tupur: Remember my conditions right?

Bondita keeps quite.

Tupur: Now show me the medical store room. I have to check whether all the ingredients are there for my preparation.

Bondita: No, you can't come there.

Tupur: Then how will I prepare medicine? In air?

Bondita: You tell me the name of those ingredients, I'll go check it. If you go there then thaku ma would be suspecting us.

Tupur: Oh god! Fine, go and check it. But quick.

She says some ingredients name to Bondita.

Tapur: I think everything is present there except Cinchona.

Tupur: How do you know?

Tapur: Yesterday only i saw these things in that room. But Cinchona is not there.
In fact, thaku ma do not have the habit of using Cinchona in any of her medicine.

Tupur: Then? Bondita, without that plan we can't do any medicine for you.

Bondita: Where can we get it?

Tupur: Who knows? Every raw material for folk medicines are traded by Thaku ma only. She itself don't have this then where will we go?

Bondita worries.

Tapur: Without that can't you make medicine?

Tupur: Yeah, we can. But we can't make the particular medicine for Bondita. So we need that plant. And that's the important ingredient here.

Bondita: I'll ask pati babu to find it.

Tupur: Yes, please.

Tapur: Didi, you start your preparation now itself then you can add the Cinchona at last after jamai babu brings it.

Tupur: First of all, gather all the ingredients. I can't run here and there for a single thing after start preparing it.

Bondita smiles on hearing this.

Tupur: What is there to smile in this?

Bondita: These lines are taught by Thaku ma right? You still remembered it.

Tupur blinks.

Bondita: Whatever the problem is, you didn't forgot her teachings. Thaku ma will be really happy if she comes to know about it.

Tupur: I hope so.

Bondita: Don't worry Tupur. She will accept you soon.

She hugged Tupur and consoled her.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️