Chapter 8

- An hour had passed as Cecilia laid her head on Luisa's arm as the moonlight shone brightly

-
An hour had passed as Cecilia laid her head on Luisa's arm as the moonlight shone brightly.

They were content with each-other's company as Cecilia stood and helped Luisa up.

"It's getting late huh?" Cecilia asked with a red face, "Yeah why don-" Luisa began to speak as rain began to fall from the sky.

"I hope Señora Pepa is okay." Cecilia said as Luisa covered her love with her body shielding her from the rain. "Conejito, I'm sorry about my tia."

Cecilia looked up at Luisa with her face painted red, "Conejito?"

"Sorry, if you don't like it-"

"No. I love it. Anyone would." Cecilia's eyes twinkled as the two finally reached Casita.

"Pepi! You're making everyone wet!" Felix tried comforting his wife, "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy that my niece has fell in love."

Cecilia and Luisa were greeted by Julieta who dried her daughter of with a towel, "Ma, it's just some rain." She groaned as she grabbed the towel out of her mother's hands.

"Ceci is sleeping over, we are going to my room now. Goodnight!" Luisa shouted to her family before escorting her significant other to her room.

"I'm sorry about my family." She muttered as she handed Cecilia a pair of her pajamas to change into. "Thank you, but why are they so happy? I mean yeah I'm happy but its not like you haven't had a partn-" She blabbered before catching Luisa's gaze,

"You're the first person that I have ever felt this way with." Luisa simply said.

An awkward tension sat in the air as Cecilia looked down at the clothes handed to her.

"I'm going to go change." She said as she exited to go to the bathroom.

"Ceci'" Camilo and Mirabel ran up to the girl, "So she finally told you?" Mirabel asked with a smirk. "Please take it easy on my prima, she never really had a-"

"Me either, I'm new to this too. My "relationships" were arranged, I don't know the first thing about this." Cecilia professed

"I really love Luisa. I just don't wanna let her down." She sighed as she entered the bathroom and placed on the pajamas Luisa had gave her.

She stared in the mirror to see her in what was meant to be a shirt appearing like a nightgown. It was loose and comfortable as Cecilia soon made her way back to Luisa's room.

Knock

Knock

Luisa opened the door as she looked down at the smaller female in her pajamas. Her clothes were embroidered with red ribbons down the side.

"Ceci. Let's lay down."

"Okay." She replied as Luisa's ears turned a bright shade of red as she laid down on rock that appeared stiff. "Oh. Don't worry, look."
She patted the rock and revealed it's softness.
Cecilia made her way next to Luisa and slowly got on her bed. "Goodnight." Cecilia whispered facing away from Luisa.