Chapter 58: Tranquility

Earldom of Finea, Abelia

"Lisa.."

Chaeyoung caught her attention as the sun was about to peak while she held her angelic friend tight with her soulless and powerless body, their magnificent savior sacrificed herself for them to witness the first day of the real tranquility.

"Lisa.. we have to pray for her soul,"

Chaeyoung removed the tears stain on their eyes, as they both embraced their dearest friend for the last time.

Lisa carried her friend, as she look at her smiling face that never left her lips even after she died along with the evilness.

"Your Majesty! Are you okay?!"

They both look behind when they heard them shouting at the same time Namjoon almost fell on the ground, now being supported by Jimin and Taehyung, it's understandable they used up all of their mana in this war, all of them needs to recover and rest. Even she, the strongest of them all are still trembling from exhaustion.

"We can do it on our own," Lisa said, "You can go back to the Palace Joonie, I'm pretty sure your wife is worried sick for you,"

"But.." Namjoon was stopped.

"We want to spend our time more with Sally for the last time, it has been so long since we got reunited like thi—" she choked on her sob, "so it will take time to finally be able to say goodbye," Lisa smiled sadly at him, and he nodded his head.

"Then.. we shall go," Namjoon said, as he look at them but it looks like Jungkook and Yoongi decided to stay as well. Even if Jimin wanted to stay, Taehyung can't support their king by himself and Chaeyoung told him to go as well.

"I'm alright," Chaeyoung said to him, "You can go,"

"Let's go.. Jimin.. Taehyung," Their body was exhausted as they continue to walk slowly to go to the portal and arrived on the Palace with the sun already up high, leaving them behind.

Jungkook casted a spell to dig up a perfect grave for Salia and the broken pieces of jade now became a beautiful ceramic coffin for her as well. He could at least do this for her savior who lifted the curse on this land as the visible patterns of greenery is slowly coming back even if autumn breeze can be felt on their skin.

Lisa layed Salia's body inside the jaded coffin, removing the blood stain on her face, fix her black hair, and place both of her hand in her chest before picking up the miraculous white lilies that blooms just right infront of her.

It's like the once curse-land became the paradise of tranquility. A place where evilness cannot be found, and the one that made this place like that was the sole owner of the land.

The last Countess of Finea, Salia Han Finea.

"Sally are you seeing this?" Lisa talked to her friend as she place the white lilies on her hand resting at the top of her chest.