Epilogue: 25 years later

[25 years after the war]

"She was bounded by promise as the daughter of the goddess, she is destined as the sole owner of Archi Telos to subdue and put evilness in it's eternal sleep,"

"And as the sun arises that blinded her eyes, she embraces the real tranquility and new beginnings that awaits her,"

"But as the war ends for eternity, she felt her life would continue goalless, until she found herself bearing twin with her duke,"

"But as such there is no endings, only new beginnings, that they have to adjourn into life, living the best like she promised to her dearest friend, whom she said was her savior,"

"The end,"

Her audience clapped their, as she finished reading the famous world's book named 'I am the sword,' to the children.

"Miracle lady is it true? That the duke fainted when he found out that the his duchess is pregnant with a twin?" A child asked her.

She giggled, "I believe it is, Iremia said it was the day that the norms of Abelia changes for good,"

"What happened to the duchess' friend after the war?" Another child asked her.

"The savior were now living her eternal life in the land of heaven, but even if she is with our Goddess now, she still protects our land from evil," She answered.

"So that means evil can also be our friend?" A wise child asked.

She stood up and went near that child, "We all have our evil within us, that is something inevitable for a mortal soul, we aren't gods," "But we learn how to control it, we are to subdue our wicked minds, and stay in our utmost positivity,"

"So that means we can be demons?" The child asked worried.

"Of course not," she chuckled, "As long as you contain and stay optimistic, that will never taint your soul,"

She smiled at them, "Understand?"

"Yes My Lady!" The children of Abelia cheered as they dispersed going to their parents, as they go home with a smile on their faces.

A lady in periwinkle eyes with the book in her hand was left inside the room, she lifted her hand and brought the book back to the shelve, but a knock on the open door startled her.

"Are you finished?"

A man in his mid 20 appeared with an amethyst eyes, and a gentle smile that can hypnotized any noble ladies on the land, but another man appeared behind him with the same feature but different shade of eyes, a sapphire eyes.

"I don't really get why we should be wearing this ancient clothes, it's too old for my style," he nags and they laughed.

"Oppa, if mom heard you, she'll definitely gonna smack your head," The lady giggled.

"Abelia is modernizing, The King and Crown Princess shares the same IQ," "I'm pretty sure in no time people in this world will wear bikini at the beach," The man with amethyst eyes said.

"Yeah right, Jung Hae," the man in sapphire eyes scoffed.

"What's with that attitude? Jung Hyun?" The man in amethyst eye said.

"Aigo, this is the reason why you two are still single," The lady said, "You childish twin bickers," The twin scoffed at the lady and went beside her messing her hair.

"You talk as if you have a boyfriend our baby sister," Jung Hyun said.

"Or are you hiding a man from us? Hmm? Dad would be an epitome of evil himself, your man would be his punching bag," Jung Hae said, as the twin suddenly messed her semi white hair while they were laughing.