CHAPTER 39. Perfect

Raven: "Hey author, I noticed something, and I think it needs to be addressed,"

Oh dear, yes Raven?

Raven: "Thing is, I've realized lots of people are saying they're enjoying the chapters recently, you know, since I've been fucking kidnapped,"

O-oh, well, that's -

Raven: "Messed up, I know, well, except you, pojsara, last night was fun, 😏 let's do it again soon,"

Raven, the readers don't mean anything by it, seriously, they do feel bad, horrible I'm sure!

Raven: "Readers vote and comment when they like a book, and now all the sudden they're voting and commenting, fuck that, I deserve better!"

The thing is, they uh, well-

Raven: Spit it out bitchy author, I ain't got time for this,

W-well, they vote and comment to make the kidnapping end sooner! Yeah, that's definitely why!

Raven: "Sus, very sus, but I'll take it, hey pojsara, thanks for joining the harem, I won't tell the others, it's between us, k?"

Dear lord.... Raven why?

Raven: *smirking* "Roll film!"

Fallon's pov

  My hands clenched with nervousness as Dune shouted something at Lion, making Cross growl beside me.

"Stop screaming, you're scaring Fallon," he snapped, making both vampires look over in apology.

"It's fine," I said softly and glanced over at Raven's brother, who stood in the center of the living room with his arms crossed.

There were police in the living room as well, and they'd been going back and forth on various ideas, but the main problem kept coming up, we didn't know where they were.

And no one knew how to defeat the necromancer.

"I can't touch him," Cyprus raised a hand, eyes glowing in the same way Raven's did. "The spirits protect him, I'd just kill myself, trust me," a growl bubbled up in his massive chest. "I've tried before,"

Fin glanced at the mountain of a man. "I don't understand, why is he so much more powerful than the necromancers in the past? Aren't vampires and dragons usually -"

"Usually being the key word," River interrupted face blank as a white canvas. "When he killed Raven and Cyprus's family," the blue eyed vampire nodded at the Dragon shortly. "He took their hearts and put them in himself, he's like a mad scientist of sorts."

"So he can control the dead, and has the power of a dragon?" I asked softly, and everyone glanced at me in mild surprise.

"Yes, that's exactly it," Dune told me and placed his fist on his forehead. "The whole reason we kept Raven in the dark, was because we have no way to kill this guy,"

I looked at my hands and froze when the doorbell rang five times in quick succession. When no one moved the person just opened the door and stepped in like he owned the place.

"Can I help you werewolf?" River asked in a low voice. The werewolf had shaggy brown hair and bright eyes.

"Yeah, you can, Raven hasn't been at school so," he paused, lollipop falling from his mouth when saw Cyprus. He caught it before it fell to the ground and gathered himself, still staring at the Dragon. "So uh, I decided to come to her house to make sure everything was fine, because Faith disappeared too."