37. Joke

Author's POV.

Yoongi got back wearing his boots, hoodie, jeans and bucket hat. He ran towards the lobby like a thief, praying every God to not get caught and of course he made it.

"You're here?" Jeon said as he gave a smile.

And it was not okay. Although Yoongi was not that close to him but he knew how a real smile and a fake smile differs.
"Yes, let's go! " He gave a small smile too.

They walked slowly as if both wanted the walk to be as long as possible. They didn't want to reach their destination and Yoongi was biting his tongue to not ask Jeon about what happened.

"Yoongi..." Jeon said grabbing the said boy's attention directly. "Since we're friends now... Can I share something?? "

"Sure, Mr. Jeon." Yoongi finally felt light hearing that. He wanted to know what was happening and maybe he wanted to help him too.

"I... " His voice cracked a little. "I want you to be my baby's Godfather."

Yoongi froze. His eyes were wide and his lips gaped to speak but he was unable to let out words.
Godfather??!? Him!?? Why?!? He doesn't even know to take care of himself and now somebody was asking him to be their child's Godfather???

"Mr. Jeon... I-...." He blinked. "You're joking, right?"

"Yeah... I am!" Jeon started laughing. "Actually my wife is eight months pregnant and I was looking for Godparents. I don't really have a lot of friends so... I was thinking-im sorry. "

"It's okay, Mr. Jeon. I can understand what you're feeling. But I'm sure you'll handle it. You don't need any other people to look after your kids... I'm sure you'll be a perfect father." Yoongi patted his shoulder. "But if you doubt yourself which you shouldn't! I'm ready to be a guardian... I can pay for anything he or she wants if you're not there!"

"Thank you Yoongi.... But you're too young for that... I'll find someone else!" He said and with a few more smiles and talks they got into the bar for drinks.

~~

On the other side.

Jimin walked out of the library and it was already dark. He wanted to complete his final project fast and not wait till dark but his team members were dicks. They were slow and were wasting a lot time in filming Tiktoks and taking selfies so he had to stay till late.

He looked at his phone screen and it was already 8. He sighed. Although he acted tough but deep down he was scared of the dark and that dark alley that he had to pass to get home was his biggest nightmare.

But still hoping for the best he started walking. He had his peper spray in his hand which he held tightly and his bag ready to hit someone if needed.

Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. He tried to look back but was too scared. He only got a mere view of a black figure. He uncapped the spray and got ready for everything that happens next.

Jimin jumped as he felt a slap on his butt.
"You fucking piece of a-" Jimin sprayed the hot liquid at the figures face.

"Bitch! What the fuck?!" The man spoke and Jimin froze.

"J-jackson? "

"Of course it's me!"